Danielle in Brazil
Latest Blog Posts »
- Independence Days 1 week ago So today, the Sao Paulo city government decided to make a new holiday to honor a Brazilian soccer team called Corinthians.You can read an article about it here. The slightly confusing thing is that they decided to call this holiday, literally, "Corinthians Independence Day," but they said it's to...
- Força, English Teachers! 2 weeks ago So two EFL proficiency studies have recently been updated. These studies are performed by English companies. The companies test the English levels and abilities of non-native speakers in many different countries.
- Physical Therapy 1 month ago So I wanted to update you guys on my new physical therapy sessions. Until the beginning of this month, I was going to "physical therapy" (notice the scare quotes) at the public hospital where I had my surgery. It was not really physical therapy -- it was just a physical therapist's monthly...
- Goodbye, Google Reader 2 months ago So I happen to know that many of you keep my blog on your Google Reader list. As you may know, Google Reader is shutting down soon. I wanted to let you know that you can use another similar site called Feedly.
- Live and Let Live? (Long Entry) 2 months ago So I have some big questions/issues to discuss today.I had an overall nice weekend visiting my old friends in Caipir
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Danielle in Brazil
08:57 AM November 05, 2012
Another of my favourite Brazilian blogs! Danielle's writing is always interesting, whether she is telling you about her latest trip to the Pantanal or the frustrations of dealing the difficulties of living in Brazil. A great, intelligent blog that is always worth reading.
20:24 PM December 12, 2012
Well written and informative blog, you should check it out if you are thinking of making the move to Brazil.
12:31 PM May 07, 2013
I've been to Brazil many times. My wife is from Brazil. Many of the experiences Danielle writes about I can concur with. I really enjoy her blog as an American married to a Brazilian.