Danielle in Brazil
Latest Blog Posts »
- The End 1 week ago I'm going to get this blog off the internet, but not before I print it out. If you're someone who kept up with the blog all the years that I had it, thank you for caring. If you're reading this paper version and have gotten to the end, thank you for reading!
- Back to Blogging 2 years ago All right, all right. I've made a goal to start blogging more. It's good for my brain and my emotional well-being and all that.I thought about making this post about general updates but I don't really have that much to say. 2014 coasted along and things went well overall. I'm still teaching and...
- Getting Your Driver License in São Paulo State 2 years ago Hello!So I just typed this out for a friend and I decided to share it here on the blog, too.If you are a foreigner who already has your driver license from your home country (and if your home country is one of Brazil's approved license transfer countries), these are the tips for how to transfer...
- Books Danielle Read in 2013 3 years ago I know, we're almost in February 2014 and I'm just now getting around to telling you all about the books I read in 2013. I did this for 2011 and 2012, so I'd like to continue the tradition.2013 was the year of health food books. I can't believe how many I read. I'm actually kind of burnt out on the...
- Tips for Traveling to Manaus 3 years ago Are you going to Manaus? Thinking about traveling to Manaus? Considering a trip to Manaus for the World Cup? When planning my trip to Manaus, I learned how little information was available on the internet, and how much information we had to get on the ground, once we were there. I, as a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Danielle in Brazil
08:57 AM November 05, 2012
Another of my favourite Brazilian blogs! Danielle's writing is always interesting, whether she is telling you about her latest trip to the Pantanal or the frustrations of dealing the difficulties of living in Brazil. A great, intelligent blog that is always worth reading.
20:24 PM December 12, 2012
Well written and informative blog, you should check it out if you are thinking of making the move to Brazil.
12:31 PM May 07, 2013
I've been to Brazil many times. My wife is from Brazil. Many of the experiences Danielle writes about I can concur with. I really enjoy her blog as an American married to a Brazilian.
14:30 PM January 27, 2017
Interesting blog about places of Brazil.