France, Food, Scooters and More
Latest Blog Posts »
- CAFE DES ARTS, BEZIERS - QUICK TAKE RESTAURANT REVIEW 2 weeks ago It had been a busy morning. We were tired. We had to wait to do our last little bit of business in central Beziers until after lunch. So we found the Cafe des Arts just off the Allee Paul Piquet and settled in for a quick bite.Primitive oil paintings of clowns? Really?The waiter touted the special...
- MUSIC THAT CHANGED THINGS: IRA's BLEND 59 2 weeks ago
- CAT'S LOVE SPRING IN OCCITANIE... 3 weeks ago
- LENOVO TAB 3 710F ESSENTIAL (7" Tablet): PRODUCT REVIEW 3 weeks ago I don't normally do product reviews. You see, I'm not the typical American consumer. I live quite simply. I wring the life out of everything that I buy and only replace when I can't repair. On top of that, I'm quite the dinosaur when it comes to electronics. That's not to say that I'm not adept....
- JAZZ STANDARDS -Lionel, Nat, Nina & More: Blend #58 3 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » France, Food, Scooters and More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!