France, Food, Scooters and More
Latest Blog Posts »
- JAZZ - NO PARTICULAR STYLE: IRA'S BLEND # 95 9 hours ago
- AUBERGE DE MADALE, COLOMBIERES-SUR-ORB: RESTAURANT REVIEW 2 days ago Just go there. There's nothing that I can say, nothing that I can show you with pictures, that can sufficiently explain why you should go there. Just go. You will understand.Oh, there are those who will quibble. This plate had too many flavors. That plate was not properly seasoned. Our server...
- I CAN PLAY THAT ROCK & ROLL: IRA'S BLEND #94 6 days ago
- CROIX DE JUILLET: WALK WITH PICS SEPTEMBER 2017 1 week ago I walk. I sit in my den for way too many hours doing such things as writing this blog. So I walk. When I'm by myself, I take a simple, 5 kilometer walk around the village. Downhill on the way out. A steep return at the very end.Friend Roger is a Brit with a holiday house down the hill from us in...
- WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOUSTON 1 week ago The major disaster that was Hurricane Harvey has catapulted Houston into the forefront of the news of both the US and the world. Of course. If it bleeds. it leads. And right now, Houston is a bloody mess.Let's begin with what you do know, might know, or should know about Houston.Houston's 2.3...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » France, Food, Scooters and More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!