Adventures and Naps
Latest Blog Posts »
- [VIDEO] 5 Things I Hate About England 4 days ago Thoughts from Alanna… There’s tons of stuff I love about England, but there’s also things that I can’t stand! This week I talk about 5 things I hate about England. Enjoy!… The post [VIDEO] 5 Things I Hate About England appeared first on Adventures and Naps.
- Guess That Photo! 1 week ago Thoughts from Alanna… Over the years, I’ve loved taking photos while on vacation (with varying success). I thought it might be fun to test your travel knowledge with my pictures below (and those lovingly stolen from friends when my camera was either broken or forgotten at home). Guess which...
- [VIDEO] Goodies My Mum Brought From Canada 2 weeks ago Thoughts from Alanna… I just had a visit from my mum and it was really lovely! Her first time in England! As mum’s do, she brought me a bunch of goodies I requested from home in Canada. Here they are!… The post [VIDEO] Goodies My Mum Brought From Canada appeared first on Adventures and Naps.
- Figuring Out Life As An Expat 2 weeks ago Thoughts from Alanna… I’m on the bus home after work, stressed or bored or both. In that moment, I completely forget that I’m living in a foreign country or that I have such an incredible opportunity to experience something so new. I let the normality of my daily life erode… The post...
- Stay Healthy On Holiday 4 weeks ago Thoughts from Alanna… If I was a superhero in a movie, my superpower would be the ability to get sick just about anywhere. But getting sick on holiday is the worst. Sometimes it just can’t be avoided, but by following some simple steps, you can increase the odds to skipping… The post Stay...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Adventures and Naps has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!