Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lisa Taylor Huff - A Bold Soul 2 weeks ago Before I decided to begin a blog of my own, I spent several years following the blogs of others. One of the very first had a snappy title and a focus that appealed to me and I was hooked from the beginning. When I found her online, Lisa Taylor Huff was 45 and taking concrete […]
- To Normandy And Back - Sgt.Hugh Lee Stephens & Me 2 months ago Some blog posts are harder to write than others as my drafts folder would illustrate if you were able to poke around in my unfinished business, but this story is one I’ve wanted to share since last year and as it’s Memorial Day, today seems right. In 1943 my great-uncle, Hugh Lee Stephens went...
- Choosing A Front Door Color And What It Says About You 11 months ago Just so you don’t think this blog is all me having big moan since my return, let me show you one of the projects John got up to while I was in the US for eight weeks. We’ve had a piece of stained glass sitting in a window that looks out into our driveway almost […]
- Sleeping For England Or Taking A Break? 11 months ago I would not want you to think that I have been sleeping my life away during my absence from my blog, but the last year or so has certainly been one with major blank spaces with regard to blogging, writing in general, and to some extent, my photography. This photo of me napping under the […]
- Home or Away - Where Are You Going? 1 year ago When I first met my husband on a UK dating site, my contact name, ‘ Reaching for Skye’ was something John thought was funny since he was living 800 miles away in Cornwall, England. With his second email came this question, ‘ You do know Cornwall is a long way from the Isle of Skye, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!