Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Catching Your Death 1 week ago During my teen years I was always being told to put on a coat because like most young people, I almost never wore one when I was going out. No amount of wheedling or the many times I heard, ” You’ll catch your death,” had any impact and my coatless habit continued into adulthood until […]
- Going Bare To Raise Money For Breast Cancer Awareness & Research 3 weeks ago When I noticed some of my friends were raising money and awareness for breast cancer research on Facebook this morning by posting makeup free selfies, I had a little moan to my husband about how much I dislike things like this because I feel obligated to participate. Friends link to other friends...
- It's Alive ... Honoring The Gardener 1 month ago I have never been much of a gardener although I’ve purchased more than few books over the years on designing, building, and maintaining an outdoor space, and I can certainly perform the routine maintenance tasks that go with a typical American yards such as grass cutting, hedge trimming, and...
- When The Rocky Road Brings You Laughter 1 month ago When my daughter was fifteen we took a mother-daughter trip to Colorado to take part in an Outward Bound wilderness experience with some other parent/child combinations. We quickly made new friends and became part of an impromptu group of cheerleaders as we encouraged each other to take on a...
- Things To Know Before You Go - Expat Tips From American In England 1 month ago About a week ago I was approached by HiFX who asked me to submit a tip to their new expat tip page. Submitting my tip made me realize that I have loads of quality advice for those thinking about a life abroad, so I thought I would share with you some tips I think everyone […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!