Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Darkness Into Light 1 week ago When a blogger disappears if you’ve been reading them for any length of time you notice when they’re gone especially if they just drop out of sight without warning. But when it happens slowly over time with posts becoming less frequent, you may not even realize they are gone until one day you...
- Noting Time - 29 Years of 8:03 1 month ago Facebook tells me that today is my daughter’s birthday as if I could ever forget. 8:03 It’s been 29 years since I heard a chorus of voices saying “8:03″ almost in unison. Throughly exhausted by a 52 hour labor, I remember thinking, ” So what if it’s 8:03 ” before realizing a half...
- Lisa Taylor Huff - A Bold Soul 1 year ago Before I decided to begin a blog of my own, I spent several years following the blogs of others. One of the very first had a snappy title and a focus that appealed to me and I was hooked from the beginning. When I found her online, Lisa Taylor Huff was 45 and taking concrete […]
- To Normandy And Back - Sgt.Hugh Lee Stephens & Me 1 year ago Some blog posts are harder to write than others as my drafts folder would illustrate if you were able to poke around in my unfinished business, but this story is one I’ve wanted to share since last year and as it’s Memorial Day, today seems right. In 1943 my great-uncle, Hugh Lee Stephens went...
- Choosing A Front Door Color And What It Says About You 2 years ago Just so you don’t think this blog is all me having big moan since my return, let me show you one of the projects John got up to while I was in the US for eight weeks. We’ve had a piece of stained glass sitting in a window that looks out into our driveway almost […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!