Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Traveling Solo & Dreams Renewed 3 weeks ago What fills the eyes fills the heart – Irish Proverb Standing on the deck of the QM2 in the wee hours just before dawn, I struggled to hold my body and camera steady in the wind as we sailed past the Statue of Liberty close to completing our transatlantic crossing from Southampton. I’d slept...
- The Gifts Of Time And Love 3 months ago Ten birthdays together hardly seems possible yet here we are. It was a photo much like this one taken recently that made me take a second look almost ten years ago when John’s profile showed up in Guardian Soulmates. I was intrigued by his photo looking out to sea and have been delighted for the...
- Mile Marker 30 3 months ago A few months before my daughter turned 16 we went on a trip that taught me a lot about Miranda and what she was capable of on her own. I will add that I learned a few things about myself as well. I was looking for a different kind of experience for us, one that […]
- What I Discovered In the Coverup 1 year ago A couple of days ago I had a small medical procedure that involved sutures near my ear and included a head wrap bandage that left me looking a bit like Jacob Marley’s Ghost in the Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol. Moderately vain woman that I am, I wrapped one of my long scarves around my...
- Keeping Company With Poldark In America 1 year ago It’s the wee hours of cool morning in October as I write this and if the weather follows the direction of the last few days, I shall be peeling off the added layers rather quickly. Such variations in Georgia temperature are no surprise to me and I am looking forward to mild days well into […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!