Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Gifts Of Time And Love 7 months ago Ten birthdays together hardly seems possible yet here we are. It was a photo much like this one taken recently that made me take a second look almost ten years ago when John’s profile showed up in Guardian Soulmates. I was intrigued by his photo looking out to sea and have been delighted for the...
- Mile Marker 30 7 months ago A few months before my daughter turned 16 we went on a trip that taught me a lot about Miranda and what she was capable of on her own. I will add that I learned a few things about myself as well. I was looking for a different kind of experience for us, one that […]
- What I Discovered In the Coverup 1 year ago A couple of days ago I had a small medical procedure that involved sutures near my ear and included a head wrap bandage that left me looking a bit like Jacob Marley’s Ghost in the Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol. Moderately vain woman that I am, I wrapped one of my long scarves around my...
- Keeping Company With Poldark In America 1 year ago It’s the wee hours of cool morning in October as I write this and if the weather follows the direction of the last few days, I shall be peeling off the added layers rather quickly. Such variations in Georgia temperature are no surprise to me and I am looking forward to mild days well into […]
- Darkness Into Light 1 year ago When a blogger disappears if you’ve been reading them for any length of time you notice when they’re gone especially if they just drop out of sight without warning. But when it happens slowly over time with posts becoming less frequent, you may not even realize they are gone until one day you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!