Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- When The Rocky Road Brings You Laughter 2 days ago When my daughter was fifteen we took a mother-daughter trip to Colorado to take part in an Outward Bound wilderness experience with some other parent/child combinations. We quickly made new friends and became part of an impromptu group of cheerleaders as we encouraged each other to take on a...
- Things To Know Before You Go - Expat Tips From American In England 6 days ago About a week ago I was approached by HiFX who asked me to submit a tip to their new expat tip page. Submitting my tip made me realize that I have loads of quality advice for those thinking about a life abroad, so I thought I would share with you some tips I think everyone […]
- A Romantic Story For Valentine's Day 3 weeks ago In 1975 my great-aunt, Wylly Folk St John sent me this book in a birthday gift box for my fifteenth birthday. She always sent the best presents, and packages from her were special even when I was uncertain as to why she gave me certain things. I collected owls or owl themed items when I was […]
- Added Family, The Gifts You Gain By Sharing Your Family History 1 month ago You may not know it, but my husband, John does a bit of writing too. He tends to focus most of his efforts on his genealogy pages having picked up the research bug that bit his father years ago. One could easily say that his dad’s initial interest actually started when faced with a question […]
- A Lot Can Happen In Five Years 1 month ago This photograph was taken a few minutes before John and I married five years ago today and despite all that is happening in the background, it remains one of my favorites. I use to moan about the car, and the way our family and friends are all doing their own thing in the background, particularly...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!