Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sleeping For England Or Taking A Break? 1 day ago I would not want you to think that I have been sleeping my life away during my absence from my blog, but the last year or so has certainly been one with major blank spaces with regard to blogging, writing in general, and to some extent, my photography. This photo of me napping under the […]
- Home or Away - Where Are You Going? 3 months ago When I first met my husband on a UK dating site, my contact name, ‘ Reaching for Skye’ was something John thought was funny since he was living 800 miles away in Cornwall, England. With his second email came this question, ‘ You do know Cornwall is a long way from the Isle of Skye, […]
- Catching Your Death 4 months ago During my teen years I was always being told to put on a coat because like most young people, I almost never wore one when I was going out. No amount of wheedling or the many times I heard, ” You’ll catch your death,” had any impact and my coatless habit continued into adulthood until […]
- Going Bare To Raise Money For Breast Cancer Awareness & Research 5 months ago When I noticed some of my friends were raising money and awareness for breast cancer research on Facebook this morning by posting makeup free selfies, I had a little moan to my husband about how much I dislike things like this because I feel obligated to participate. Friends link to other friends...
- It's Alive ... Honoring The Gardener 5 months ago I have never been much of a gardener although I’ve purchased more than few books over the years on designing, building, and maintaining an outdoor space, and I can certainly perform the routine maintenance tasks that go with a typical American yards such as grass cutting, hedge trimming, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!