Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Noting Time - 29 Years of 8:03 1 week ago Facebook tells me that today is my daughter’s birthday as if I could ever forget. 8:03 It’s been 29 years since I heard a chorus of voices saying “8:03″ almost in unison. Throughly exhausted by a 52 hour labor, I remember thinking, ” So what if it’s 8:03 ” before realizing a half...
- Lisa Taylor Huff - A Bold Soul 1 year ago Before I decided to begin a blog of my own, I spent several years following the blogs of others. One of the very first had a snappy title and a focus that appealed to me and I was hooked from the beginning. When I found her online, Lisa Taylor Huff was 45 and taking concrete […]
- Sleeping For England Or Taking A Break? 2 years ago I would not want you to think that I have been sleeping my life away during my absence from my blog, but the last year or so has certainly been one with major blank spaces with regard to blogging, writing in general, and to some extent, my photography. This photo of me napping under the […]
- Home or Away - Where Are You Going? 2 years ago When I first met my husband on a UK dating site, my contact name, ‘ Reaching for Skye’ was something John thought was funny since he was living 800 miles away in Cornwall, England. With his second email came this question, ‘ You do know Cornwall is a long way from the Isle of Skye, […]
- Catching Your Death 2 years ago During my teen years I was always being told to put on a coat because like most young people, I almost never wore one when I was going out. No amount of wheedling or the many times I heard, ” You’ll catch your death,” had any impact and my coatless habit continued into adulthood until […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!