Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Higgledy-Piggledy & My Shifting State Of Commotion 4 days ago It’s been a bit busy around here the last 22 months or so and even longer if you include the 3.5 months I was in Atlanta in 2011 dealing with real estate issues. I’m happy to say that I made a few major changes recently, chief of which was quitting my part-time job and I […]
- Remembering Captain Bradley Gene Cuthbert 3 weeks ago It can frustrating when you spend several hours searching for someone online and can’t find them. We’re all so used to easy access to information, but what if you spent your whole life searching and wondering. Captain Bradley Gene Cuthbert went missing on November 23 1968 during a...
- Leaving Cornwall - Moving On 4 weeks ago ” How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we, humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice within if we would only listen to it, that tells us certainly when to […]
- Bridge Building & Invitations 2 months ago I tend to be pretty competitive, but not with everyone. When it comes to those close to my heart … I let a lot slide. In those relationships, love is always more important than winning. That’s not to say I don’t feel disappointment, I just try not to linger there too long. I can...
- One-Shot & Me 2 months ago When I was six, my Great-aunt, Wylly Folk St John published her first book,
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!