Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- What Do You Do When The Lights Go Out? 2 months ago With our dinner only half-cooked last night, the power suddenly went off and we had to make do. Having a gas range made it easy to finish cooking most of our meal, leaving the frozen garlic bread the only casualty. For most people losing power is a blip, a minor inconvenience that is sorted almost...
- Mac vs PC - The Computer Cold War In Our Home 2 months ago Mac vs PC I would be lying if I told you there was any really real frostiness in our home over the Mac versus PC issue, but my husband John and I certainly have different opinions on Apple computers. Until a few weeks ago I was the only one in our relationship who had used […]
- Sweet Indulgence - A Key Lime Pie Birthday In Cornwall 3 months ago I’ve always been a cake fan when it comes to birthdays, but after last week, I think some of the best birthdays may those that begin and end with pie. Such was our day last Friday when we had a breakfast of coffee and homemade Key Lime pie for John’s birthday. Later on we split...
- What's In The Bag? 3 months ago Coming home is particularly sweet after an extended time away. There’s the obvious happiness of seeing my husband John waiting for me, and the ahhh feeling I get when the plane lands safely and I make it through customs and immigration, but this time has been different and I have been trying...
- Breathing Lessons & Birthday Tales 3 months ago Twenty six years ago there were no reality television shows and certainly none dealing with childbirth. I know that may be difficult
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!