Gifts Of The Journey
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Discovered In the Coverup 9 months ago A couple of days ago I had a small medical procedure that involved sutures near my ear and included a head wrap bandage that left me looking a bit like Jacob Marley’s Ghost in the Dickens classic, A Christmas Carol. Moderately vain woman that I am, I wrapped one of my long scarves around my...
- Keeping Company With Poldark In America 9 months ago It’s the wee hours of cool morning in October as I write this and if the weather follows the direction of the last few days, I shall be peeling off the added layers rather quickly. Such variations in Georgia temperature are no surprise to me and I am looking forward to mild days well into […]
- Darkness Into Light 9 months ago When a blogger disappears if you’ve been reading them for any length of time you notice when they’re gone especially if they just drop out of sight without warning. But when it happens slowly over time with posts becoming less frequent, you may not even realize they are gone until one day you...
- Noting Time - 29 Years of 8:03 10 months ago Facebook tells me that today is my daughter’s birthday as if I could ever forget. 8:03 It’s been 29 years since I heard a chorus of voices saying “8:03″ almost in unison. Throughly exhausted by a 52 hour labor, I remember thinking, ” So what if it’s 8:03 ” before realizing a half...
- Lisa Taylor Huff - A Bold Soul 2 years ago Before I decided to begin a blog of my own, I spent several years following the blogs of others. One of the very first had a snappy title and a focus that appealed to me and I was hooked from the beginning. When I found her online, Lisa Taylor Huff was 45 and taking concrete […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gifts Of The Journey has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!