Latest Blog Posts »
- WordPress just creeped me out.... 2 weeks ago I just read the Daily Prompt and noticed something either really, really funny or really, really disturbing on the Daily Post. I’m trying to make up my mind. Take a look at the screencap below. Notice that little slogan right above the social media icons? “Sharing is caring.” Sounds nice, eh?...
- Rainy Days Reading 3 weeks ago With all the rainy days, I’ve had a lot of good reading. There are plenty of nice spots in Lijiang to sit and drink Yunnan coffee and read my Kindle. July was busy with our big move, getting settled and then starting school. So I didn’t read as many books as normal. The list for […]
- in season 3 weeks ago In season right now: 山竹 shān zhú, mangosteen. I think they are lovely. Wade thinks they are tasty. We thought they were supposed to be quite healthy for us, but now it seems that isn’t really true. Still, it’s lovely having a bowl of the “queen of fruit” on the table to enjoy.
- adorable 3 weeks ago Today, this little guy sat on my foot for most of lunch at the pizza place across from Jade Spring Park. The waitress said they found him on the street a week or so ago, and adopted him. Poor little guy was so flee bitten and mangy. But still so adorable. I’d love to adopt […]
- Torch Festival 4 weeks ago Fire, pouring rain, crowds, umbrellas, kids, night…fun for the participants, challenging for a photographer.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2sojourners has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!