Latest Blog Posts »
- in season 2 days ago In season right now: 山竹 shān zhú, mangosteen. I think they are lovely. Wade thinks they are tasty. We thought they were supposed to be quite healthy for us, but now it seems that isn’t really true. Still, it’s lovely having a bowl of the “queen of fruit” on the table to enjoy.
- adorable 2 days ago Today, this little guy sat on my foot for most of lunch at the pizza place across from Jade Spring Park. The waitress said they found him on the street a week or so ago, and adopted him. Poor little guy was so flee bitten and mangy. But still so adorable. I’d love to adopt […]
- Torch Festival 3 days ago Fire, pouring rain, crowds, umbrellas, kids, night…fun for the participants, challenging for a photographer.
- the silver lining 2 months ago Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, 玉龙雪山 (Yùlóngxuě Shān) Lijiang, China – the southernmost glacier in the Northern Hemisphere It’s pretty dang tough being a blogger when you live behind the Great Firewall. This Spring has been the worst so far. I finally just gave up altogether, and quit...
- I never tire of watching waves... 3 months ago …no matter how long I watch them roll in. The sound restores my soul, and gives me peace and joy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2sojourners has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!