Latest Blog Posts »
- Hanzi 2 days ago And another semester begins. For me, this one is all about characters. I’m going to be doing a lot of this. A lot of reading. I’m actually extremely excited to get going again.
- obsessed 3 days ago I just might be a wee tad obsessed with Lanterns. But it’s a national obsession. I’m just well adjusted…to the culture anyway. There are so, so many reasons I love China…the red lanterns are way up on that list. Fantastic idea China…bravo! Bravo!
- Lantern Festival: the food 4 days ago I’m pretty sure that for Wade, Lantern Festival is all about the food! I’m also pretty sure he is not alone in this respect…
- Lantern Festival 5 days ago I love Lantern Festival. It is so beautiful and really fun. My favorite thing is obviously the lanterns, but the celebratory atmosphere, the crowds, the food…it all adds up to a really good time. It’s kind of like if the State Fair was held at the end of Christmas. And another reason I like it...
- make you slender 3 weeks ago Thank you Forest Bureau for your good advice. I can testify that quick walking in the forest will make you slender. I lost 4 K (9 lbs.), walking up and down the mountains of Taiwan chasing butterflies. But I have to admit, I don’t understand the Slender Stature chart at all, no matter how much...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2sojourners has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!