Latest Blog Posts »
- the silver lining 2 months ago Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, 玉龙雪山 (Yùlóngxuě Shān) Lijiang, China – the southernmost glacier in the Northern Hemisphere It’s pretty dang tough being a blogger when you live behind the Great Firewall. This Spring has been the worst so far. I finally just gave up altogether, and quit...
- I never tire of watching waves... 4 months ago …no matter how long I watch them roll in. The sound restores my soul, and gives me peace and joy.
- Lost and Found 4 months ago I found this bracelet on a bridge in the middle of nowhere. I’m so curious what the story is. How did it get there? Did someone leave it there on purpose? Or did they lose it and whoever found it leave it where it might be seen and reclaimed? I’ll never know, but I can’t […]
- Rukai Wedding: The Headdresses 4 months ago The previous post was all about the Ruikai wedding and the dancing. But I thought the headdresses deserved a post of their own. I found them so interesting. For me, there is an obvious similarity to the headdresses from my home. These are familiar and yet totally different. I find that so often in...
- Rukai Wedding 4 months ago We attended a Rukai Wedding in WanShan. A Rukai wedding is pretty much like any other wedding you’ve been to…just a whole lot better. First there’s a ceremony, then a banquet, and finally dancing. Lots of dancing. The only difference is Rukai are just way cooler than you and me.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2sojourners has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!