Latest Blog Posts »
- a cat tale 1 week ago Yesterday, early in the morning, we heard a kitten crying. We thought someone in the complex had a new cat and, since everyone in China leaves their windows open pretty much all the time, we just thought it was left alone in some apartment, sad and lonely. It kept up a constant racket all day […]
- little bird 2 weeks ago Wade has started calling me Little Bird, which is actually quite clever even though he probably doesn’t realize it. The main radical in both characters of my name means Small Bird. Yes, in August I learned more about radicals and characters than I ever dreamed I’d be able to cram into my head...
- our flat 3 weeks ago Mom has been waiting way too long to see the photos of the new apartment. But I’ve finally gotten around to posting some shots. And I thought other people might find it interesting to see what a pretty typical middle class apartment in China is like. Although most Chinese apartments have Chinese...
- wordpress just creeped me out.... 1 month ago I just read the Daily Prompt and noticed something either really, really funny or really, really disturbing on the Daily Post. I’m trying to make up my mind. Notice that little slogan right above the social media icons? “Sharing is caring.” Sounds nice, eh? If you think so, you haven’t read...
- rainy days reading 2 months ago With all the rainy days, I’ve had a lot of good reading. There are plenty of nice spots in Lijiang to sit and drink Yunnan coffee and read my Kindle. July was busy with our big move, getting settled and then starting school. So I didn’t read as many books as normal. The list for […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2sojourners has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!