Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy New Year - Year of the Sheep 7 months ago Food and Firecrackers. Food and Firecrackers. Food and Firecrackers….
- pinenut harvest 8 months ago I love pinions – reminds me of home in New Mexico. The seeds here are the same, although the pine cones are huge. We couldn’t believe how many cones were harvested off the mountain this fall. Wade said he’s surprised there are any trees left up there if they always collect so many. But good...
- ooops....she caught me 8 months ago Way, way back in November I had planned to be blogging regularly…like daily. And then things happened. Like the Great Firewall turning into a bit of a beast. Come to think of it, school did the same. And I was sick. A lot. Sigh. Thanks Chengdu…I’ve left you, but your effects have not left me....
- a true story 10 months ago My teacher and I were talking a few days ago, and I told her I found a new lake that is quite nice, on the northeast side of town, where a lot of people were swimming. She insisted there is no lake there, and I insisted there is. Finally, I gave her very precise directions […]
- the big gate 10 months ago Baisha is a charming Naxi village about 3 miles north of Lijiang. It was built over approximately a 200 year period stretching from the Ming Dayasty (1385 AD) to the Qing Dynasty (1619). It is home to the famous Baisha murals, which I haven’t gotten around to seeing yet. But it’s on the list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2sojourners has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!