Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring the many canals of Aveiro 19 hours ago PS can you spot me in this photo?!!
- A flash of yellow in the trees 1 week ago And a fabulous lunch and wonderful memories
- Porto - a walking city 2 weeks ago With lots to see and smile about
- Hidden in Olhão da Restauração 2 weeks ago There's always something new to discover
- História e etnografia de Alcoutim 2 weeks ago If you can't make the festival then there is always the tile mural
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.