Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- The art of flowers 3 days ago The Algarve is stunning in Spring
- We can't be the only ones who have noticed them 5 days ago There are red ones, yellow ones and ones that race
- Dragons of the Ria Formosa 1 week ago Might be wet, might be windy but it is warm enough for dragons!
- Not just the flamingos who are unsettled 1 week ago Emma is being closely followed by Felix
- Dawn is breaking 1 week ago Today will be a beautiful day
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.