Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- The view from the upper choir 1 day ago Of the very impressive Church of Santa Maria
- Three pointing forward and one back 4 days ago Photographing passerine birds in the Algarve
- I can't possibly sit down here 1 week ago The tiles are far too beautiful!
- The richest and most diverse flora in Europe 1 week ago Enjoying the beauty and diversity of the Algarve
- Discovering Castro Verde 1 week ago A rather sleepy town on the morning we visited, but full of history and azulejos
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.