Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- The waters of Gilão 1 week ago Life on and beside the river in Tavira
- Out of season it is perfect . . . . 2 weeks ago for those who enjoy long walks and beachcombing!
- The delights of Parque Eduardo VII 2 weeks ago A splendid place to spend an afternoon whatever the weather
- The fountains of Estoi 3 weeks ago One of our favourite places to take visitors
- Wild Boars and Stags in Mértola 3 weeks ago A festival that is relatively unknown by the British
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.