Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- Orchids have a strange effect on me 2 months ago Well that's my excuse for skulking beside a road last week!
- Farewell for now 2 months ago It is with shock we leave this morning
- 'A man of inexhaustible activity' 1 month ago An unexpected discovery in Lisbon's Campo dos Mártires da Pátria
- Goats are curious, and will try anything! 2 months ago Spring days and Portuguese folktales
- The 'carpet strollers' of São Brás de Alportel 1 month ago Ressuscitou como disse. Aleluia, aleluia, aleluia!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.