Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- First day birding 2 days ago A short stroll out around the salt pans
- Something new and extraordinary in Olhão 3 days ago Memories of Olhão's past captured on the walls of its buildings
- Birds of the Baixo Guadiana 1 week ago Whilst most of our birding takes place by the sea, there are also birding days in the hills
- Another glimpse of the Guadiana 2 weeks ago I am hoping this will be our first walk again this year.
- Money, raisins, pots and pans 2 weeks ago What does your New Year's Eve involve?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.