Latest Blog Posts »
- I don't heart Prague 5 hours ago “Get the f**k over it.” The comments and messages I got in response to my super-depressive post about my current state of existence were all supportive, caring, thoughtful, and encouraging. Apart from that one. The anonymous (aren’t they always?) commenter left a comment telling me I sounded...
- We Wish You A Scary Christmas 6 days ago Blimey. So, today was the much-anticipated day of Mikuláš, although I’d forgotten all about it as I walked through the big school to my first class, the 4th grade, at 7.50am. I poked my head around the door of my oldest class as I passed, to say good morning, and discovered to my alarm that...
- I know you, too, secretly want to do this. 2 weeks ago Got a wee bit annoyed today when I couldn’t find my bus stop. It’s not that I was in an unfamiliar area, looking for a bus stop, oh no! I got off the tram in the usual spot after a class I teach every week, crossed the road to my bus stop, and there it […]
- Merry Christmas... Satan is coming to town! 3 weeks ago For some reason, Santa Claus skips right over the Czech Republic on his annual present drop. I made this startling discovery today when I watched a pre-school teacher hanging up the first of the Christmas decorations created by the children. I smiled happily (you know how I love all things...
- The Demon Child 3 weeks ago I think I can finally write about it without being driven back under the duvet in an attempt to block out the world. This is the main reason for my utter, utter despair over the past few months. Not the only reason, of course, but the biggest one – and the one that has made […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Coffee Helps has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!