Latest Blog Posts »
- Dear Turkey, that is NOT how you serve vegetables. 3 days ago Getting used to the food is a big part of settling into life in a foreign country. I haven’t really had many restaurant meals here so far (mainly due to spending most of my money on flat deposits and bureaucracy fees, and most of my time at work or waiting around for my estate agent), […]
- Happy 30th Birthday, lil' sis! 3 days ago My first memory of my sister is not actually of her, but of a doll I was given when they brought her home from the hospital for the first time. I wasn’t yet three years old, but I was already fairly well established in my role as head of the household, and probably more than […]
- No heart, no soul, no stickers. 5 days ago I burst into the staffroom with a howling 6-year-old in my arms. I am quite stressed. Note to self: when trying to bribe your classes of unruly, wild animals out-of-control children with stickers, it is imperative to ensure that you have enough stickers for all of them. Not, say, enough for all...
- A nomad no more? 6 days ago Living here is either going to teach me to be deeply patient and incredibly Zen about life, or it’s going to send me stark raving mad and end with me being locked up in an asylum. It could go either way, truly, so it’ll be an interesting experiment. I’m glad I only signed a contract […]
- I have no idea what's going on. 1 week ago 5 minutes ago I had just poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down with a contented sigh in the staff room, flipping open my laptop to get some much-needed Internet time (due to my horny estate agent being a disorganised twit – don’t even get me started). How is it, I find myself […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Coffee Helps has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!