Latest Blog Posts »
- Escape to the Country 1 week ago I’ve moved out to stay with my granny for the time being, and am living in the bedroom I used to sleep in when I stayed there regularly as a child. It didn’t occur to me at the time (perhaps because I was about 4 feet tall), but the room is approximately the size of […]
- Christmas Gifts 1 month ago I gave myself a present this year: I broke contact with people whose beliefs, comments, and opinions made me feel sick, ashamed, and angry. Thankfully, none of them were in my close circle of friends, so it was simply a matter of clicking “unfriend”, such is the world we live in. You see,...
- I'm so sorry to interrupt, but there seems to be a spider in my bra. 5 months ago I’ve fallen out of the habit of blogging lately, for a number of reasons. Life has been a bit hard for the past year or so, let’s just leave it at that! And now it happens that I am in a new (part time, sadly, but you accept whatever work you can get over here!) […]
- A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. 7 months ago Sorting through boxes of old stuff, I found (amongst many other gems) some of my speeches from our Sixth Form debates at school. Not having had much to write about of late, I thought I’d type them up and put them on my blog to let old school friends see them, and to have them […]
- Childhood memories: best served with a side of hanging and disembowelment 7 months ago I grew up in an area called Harryville, which is in the south of my home town, Ballymena. Not exactly the top of the list of places to see if you’re a tourist in Northern Ireland – but we do have one of the best surviving examples of a Norman motte-and-bailey fortification in this country. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Coffee Helps has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!