Latest Blog Posts »
- Alfie 3 months ago I recently embarked on a new relationship. It was never meant to be a long term thing, I must confess; more of a stop-gap, if I’m brutally honest. He wasn’t really what I had in mind, but he came along at the right time, and somehow… he stayed. His name is Alfie, and we are […]
- Pork Scratchings 3 months ago Granny and Granda are watching a genuinely bad sitcom on TV. I am not watching it, mainly because it is genuinely bad, but also because I am doing a jigsaw puzzle. This is the latest event in my gradual spiral into Crazy Old Cat Lady territory: spending a Friday night on the sofa with my […]
- Sample office conversation 3 months ago I got into the bath with my socks on last night. I wasn’t trying a novel money-saving method of doing laundry – it was more a case of trying to have a thought process at the same time as functioning as a normal human being. This is apparently something of which I am almost completely […]
- Escape to the Country 4 months ago I’ve moved out to stay with my granny for the time being, and am living in the bedroom I used to sleep in when I stayed there regularly as a child. It didn’t occur to me at the time (perhaps because I was about 4 feet tall), but the room is approximately the size of […]
- Christmas Gifts 5 months ago I gave myself a present this year: I broke contact with people whose beliefs, comments, and opinions made me feel sick, ashamed, and angry. Thankfully, none of them were in my close circle of friends, so it was simply a matter of clicking “unfriend”, such is the world we live in. You see,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Coffee Helps has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!