Latest Blog Posts »
- My Favorites Bloggers To Follow 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today I will stop my attention on a very interesting subject concerning my favorite blogs, bloggers or links to follow. I hope this is an engaging subject for you as well as it is for me. It must be, since inspiration and new ideas are always a great friend to have around. I […]
- Best Asian Recipes: Bami Goreng 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today is Sunday so is time to share with you yet another delicious recipe: this time is an Asian recipe, and that is Bami Goreng. I do not know if you are familiar with Asian recipes in general, but me I looove them! I am a big fan of Asian cuisine, I find […]
- Be Funny: Follow your Smile: February 2017 3 weeks ago Dear Alice, For today we will continue our series “Be Funny: Follow your Smile”. Because let’s admit it: what is more funny than reading and enjoying some funny jokes now and then? So the joke for this month is inspired from a wonderful weekend at Bad Blumau, enjoying the free time and...
- Life Events that Shaped Me into Who I Am 4 weeks ago Dear Alice, A couple of weeks ago, I found a very interesting online exercise for the mind and I did decide to complete it, since I found it fun, useful, and challenging. It was an easy exercise that required that the reader thought about some important life events or situations that contributed to...
- Tips For Getting Back to Work After A Holiday 1 month ago Dear Alice, Today I will delight you with some tricks I have learned over the years concerning getting back to work after a holiday. We all love holidays and vacations, and I think you know what I mean. And as a natural event after any period of time away from the office, we have to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » talking2alice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!