Latest Blog Posts »
- Planai-Schladming: Great Summer Sports Holiday Destination 1 day ago Dear Alice, As you probably know it by now, Austria has a wide range of marvelous ski resorts, where you can enjoy an unforgettable winter holiday. One of them is the ski resort Planai, located in central Austria, in the Schladming area (in Styria), and not far way from Graz (you will need around...
- Best Recipe Ideas: Basil Homemade Pesto 3 days ago Dear Alice, Today I will share with you a tasty pesto recipe to enjoy with pasta or spaghetti for a fast lunch or a fast dinner. Since this year we started to care for our own plants on our terrace, and since this came to us with a big reward, and that is we do […]
- One Day Hiking Trip at Baerenschuetzklamm 1 week ago Dear Alice, As you might know we had a long weekend here, and we definitely made the best out of it. On Monday we had a one day hiking trip to the Baerenschuetzklamm in the surroundings of Graz and I would like to share this wonderful experience with you. Well there is not much to […]
- Best Breakfast Ideas: Bananas Coconut Pancakes with Blueberries 1 week ago Dear Alice, Today I will share with you yet another delicious breakfast recipe and that is: the bananas coconut pancakes with blueberries recipe. Since it is weekend (even a long weekend, I do love those), we need to treat ourselves specially and that is why enjoying some delicious breakfast meals...
- Tips For First Time Travelers to Austria 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to talk to you about some useful tips, which I hope will come in handy when you decide to travel to Austria for the first time or to any foreign country in general. Traveling is a great friend of ours: adventurous, full of surprises and of promises, full of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » talking2alice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!