Latest Blog Posts »
- Be Funny: Follow your Smile: March 2017 1 week ago Dear Alice, A new month, soon officially a new season, and also a new topic! Yes, today I will share with you yet another funny joke that I heard a couple of weeks ago, but which still brings a big smile and even laughter on my face every time I tell it to someone or […]
- 100 Things To Do in Graz 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, Long time no hear. Yes, it is true, and I am definitely sorry for that, but I have one good reason for this, and that is this post, concerning the multitude of events and things to do in Graz. I wanted to come up with a list of fun and relaxing events that […]
- My Favorites Bloggers To Follow 2 months ago Dear Alice, Today I will stop my attention on a very interesting subject concerning my favorite blogs, bloggers or links to follow. I hope this is an engaging subject for you as well as it is for me. It must be, since inspiration and new ideas are always a great friend to have around. I […]
- Best Asian Recipes: Bami Goreng 2 months ago Dear Alice, Today is Sunday so is time to share with you yet another delicious recipe: this time is an Asian recipe, and that is Bami Goreng. I do not know if you are familiar with Asian recipes in general, but me I looove them! I am a big fan of Asian cuisine, I find […]
- Be Funny: Follow your Smile: February 2017 2 months ago Dear Alice, For today we will continue our series “Be Funny: Follow your Smile”. Because let’s admit it: what is more funny than reading and enjoying some funny jokes now and then? So the joke for this month is inspired from a wonderful weekend at Bad Blumau, enjoying the free time and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » talking2alice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!