Latest Blog Posts »
- Reasons for Booking Tickets to a Cirque to Soleil Performance 1 week ago Dear Alice, Since last weekend I attended yet another marvelous “Cirque du Soleil” performance in Wien, this time being mesmerized by the uniqueness and the unforgettable “Amaluna” show, here is why this time I would like to point out to you some reasons on why you should book tickets to...
- Be Funny: Follow Your Smile: April 2017 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to share with you the joke for this month. No I did not forget about the funny series we have started together, it is only that this month it lasted a bit more until revived, but well “better late than never”, as they say it. So here is the […]
- Simple Tips to Help Protect our Planet: We are "Guardians of the Earth" 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to participate to the “Diagonale Festival of Austrian Film”. It was a very emotional and unforgettable experience that arose a lot of feelings, which were unfortunately partially long forgotten, that I was very happy and very proud to revive...
- Weekend Ideas: Mini-golfing with Friends or/and Family 3 weeks ago Dear Alice, There went another weekend and here we are in the middle of a new week. Still 2 days till the next weekend, and I am looking forward to it, as you for sure. Till then though I would like to focus my attention on a formidable activity to spend your weekends or your […]
- Be Funny: Follow your Smile: March 2017 1 month ago Dear Alice, A new month, soon officially a new season, and also a new topic! Yes, today I will share with you yet another funny joke that I heard a couple of weeks ago, but which still brings a big smile and even laughter on my face every time I tell it to someone or […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » talking2alice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!