Latest Blog Posts »
- Be Funny: Follow Your Smile: December 2017 5 days ago Dear Alice, You must have noticed that in the last period I was not as present for our discussion as much as I would have wanted to. This for several reasons, and one of them is that I am planning a new version of our discussion platform (which I am confident will be finalized until […]
- Best Breakfast Ideas: Ricotta Pancakes with Cinnamon and Apples 3 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today I will share with you another delicious breakfast recipe, and that is the ricotta pancakes with cinnamon and apples. Since we still have autumn and thus the apples season, here is a great idea for a tasty breakfast recipe: ricotta pancakes with cinnamon and apples (or any other...
- Austria's Best Attractions: Zotter Chocolate Factory 3 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to recommend you another wonderful place in Austria, where you can spend a wonderful autumn free day with your family and or friends, and that is the Zotter Chocolate Factory and the Edible Zoo. I do not know how you feel about chocolate, but me, I really love it […]
- Be Funny: Follow Your Smile: November 2017 1 month ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to share with you yet another funny joke for this month. Since this year was the first year when we had a great tomatoes crop on our terrace garden, and they were more than delicious, today the joke for this month will refer to tomatoes: I hope that the […]
- Travel Guide: Madeira Best Attractions: Levada Walks and Jeep Tour 1 month ago Dear Alice, One of the best activities in Madeira was the gorgeous and the unique tour booked with one of the island professional tourist agencies “True Spirit”, and that is the “Levada Walks and Jeep Tour”. So I would highly recommend you such a tour while on Madeira, or while on another...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » talking2alice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!