Latest Blog Posts »
- Agile World: Reasons to Adopt Agile Practices in Your Workplace (and not only) 1 day ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to talk to you about a very interesting topic that I really like, and that is agile practices and methodologies. I am not sure if your are familiar with this subject, but if you are a person that is open to new opportunities, if you like learning new things […]
- 60 Things I Enjoy The Most 4 days ago Dear Alice, Today’s post will be a short one, but interesting and inspiring for all of us. It will contain the list of 60 things I enjoy the most in life. Short and simple, but in the same time meaningful and motivational I hope. So here it goes, here are my “60 Things I Enjoy” […]
- Best Breakfast Ideas: Nutella Croissants 1 week ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to share with you yet another great idea of a delicious breakfast, and that is Nutella Croissants. It is a tasty recipe to have at breakfasts especially during weekends or during holidays, it is easy to prepare, and it will definitely bring a big dose of content to...
- Concert Review: Coldplay "Head Full of Dreams" Live Tour Experience 1 week ago Dear Alice, Last weekend I attended Coldplay’s “Head Full of Dreams” Live Concert in Vienna, in the Ernst Happel Stadion. Unforgettable experience, would not think twice about reliving it! So if you ever get the chance to attend a Coldplay concert, do not hesitate. You will not regret it....
- Best TV Series to Watch in 2017 2 weeks ago Dear Alice, Today I would like to talk to you yet again about my favorite TV series to watch in 2017. Yes, a new year, a new season for my favorite TV show and brand new TV series to start watching and devouring on rainy evenings and not only. If you recall, here are some […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » talking2alice has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!