Latest Blog Posts »
- 3-Day Itinerary in Washington DC 16 hours ago Just came back from a 3-day trip from Washington DC! It was supposed to be the cherry blossoms’ peak blossom season, but alas, half of them were damaged due to a sudden snowstorm just a few days before I arrived. … Continue reading →
- Review: 三生三世十里桃花 Eternal Love 2 weeks ago After binge-watching on the latest hit Chinese period drama 三生三世十里桃花Once Upon A Time, I’m finally done with it!!! Omg, this is seriously such a surprisingly captivating and addictive drama, with good leads, good acting, acceptable special effects, good script and good …...
- Drama Review of Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 月薪娇妻 2 months ago Recently, I’ve been reading about this manga inspired Japanese drama Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu that apparently took Japan and Taiwan by storm. The premise sounded interesting – paying for a “wife” who does all the housewife chores. … Continue reading →
- The Helplessness of Living In U.S. with no English skills 2 months ago Why will anyone in the right frame of mind move to the U.S. when they obviously do not know English? This is one big question that I often ask myself when I see the older Chinese immigrants in Chicago. Because of … Continue reading →
- Interesting or should I say weird people you see on Chicago's CTA Train 2 months ago People who skimp on train fares This morning, as I was scanning my Ventra card to pass through the train gantry, I spotted a man squatting down and squeezing through the gantry so that he did not have to pay … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chasing carefree has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!