Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Will Miss Most About Leaving Chicago 1 month ago Now that I am one month away from returning to Singapore, I am actively looking for good pastel classes in Singapore so that I can continue pursuing my hobby. BUT there are absolutely no results. Seriously?! And this is what … Continue reading →
- Review of Korean Drama "Defendant" 2 months ago Just finished watching hit Korean drama “Defendant” and I am truly blown away by this gripping and intense thriller which made me suffer from anxiety attacks at time cos it was just so exciting! The concept of this drama is … Continue reading →
- 3-Day Itinerary in Washington DC 3 months ago Just came back from a 3-day trip from Washington DC! It was supposed to be the cherry blossoms’ peak blossom season, but alas, half of them were damaged due to a sudden snowstorm just a few days before I arrived. … Continue reading →
- Review: 三生三世十里桃花 Eternal Love 4 months ago After binge-watching on the latest hit Chinese period drama 三生三世十里桃花Once Upon A Time, I’m finally done with it!!! Omg, this is seriously such a surprisingly captivating and addictive drama, with good leads, good acting, acceptable special effects, good script and good …...
- Drama Review of Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 月薪娇妻 5 months ago Recently, I’ve been reading about this manga inspired Japanese drama Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu that apparently took Japan and Taiwan by storm. The premise sounded interesting – paying for a “wife” who does all the housewife chores. … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chasing carefree has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!