Latest Blog Posts »
- Korean Drama Review: Thoughts about Misty's Episode 16 Ending 3 weeks ago After eagerly waiting for its 2 episodes every week, I am finally done with Misty……and I’m left feeling kind of underwhelmed. *Spoilers ahead. The ending is definitely not bad, in fact it feels quite realistic that there isn’t a happy … Continue reading →
- K-Drama Review: JTBC's Misty (Ep 1 -8) 2 months ago A review about JTBC's hit Misty, an intense suspense-laced drama starring Ji Jin Hee and Kim Nam Joo. Continue reading →
- Korean Drama Review: Go-Back Couple/Confession Couple 3 months ago Funny, Heartfelt yet Realistic, Go-Back Couple is basically about a divorced couple Choi Ban-do (Son Ho-Jun)and Ma Jin-Joo(Jang Nara) who got a chance to go back in time to their university days where they can correct their "mistake" of meeting and falling in love with each other. Continue reading...
- Top K-Dramas in 2017 3 months ago These are the top 4 Korean 2017 dramas I highly recommend! Continue reading →
- K-Drama Review: Woman of Dignity is Awesome! 8 months ago Recently there is a new JTBC Korean drama that caught my eye, which is none other than Woman of Dignity starring Kim Hee-Seon and Kim Sun-A. I only started watching after reading about its phenomenal ratings in the news reports, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chasing carefree has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!