Latest Blog Posts »
- LANGUEDOC BEACHES 3 months ago – LANGUEDOC BEACHES – Unlike those in Provence to its east, you’ll find the beaches of the Languedoc to be mostly stretches of sand, vast, straight-lined, rugged in places, completely beautiful in all. You can usually reach them by wooden steps, at the end of straight paths through dunes and...
- ONE YEAR ON 3 months ago June, 2017 – SOMEHOW, WE STUMBLED INTO GOLD – A week or so ago we had been in the south of France for a year. There is a tendency for milestones to come and go at the moment – a nod of the head to one another amongst the muck of renovations – and June, […]
- FRENCH FLOWER MARKETS 3 months ago – FRENCH FLOWER MARKETS – Each Friday, our little city plays host to its own flower market (marché aux fleurs). Stalls and vans gather under the avenue’s plane trees early in the morning with their buckets of blooms and Mediterranean plants and shrubs proudly on display. It is a festival, a...
- Moving to Béziers - The first six months 10 months ago Six months have passed since we moved to Béziers – how time flies! – and I’m excited to share them with you in the winter issue of Languedoc & Provence Sun magazine. You can read the article online here, too.
- canalside 1 year ago 03.09.16 We had a friend come to stay, so we lounged by the canal facing the sun and the vines and a disused marine park of sorts before eating steak tartare on chipboard floors. canalside Lay a rug down over from the canal on dried grass and fallen leaves that crunch under empty glass....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » vivre bohème has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!