Latest Blog Posts »
- Walk with me to the beach 3 months ago 16.01.17 walk with me to the beach
- Moving to Béziers - The first six months 3 months ago Six months have passed since we moved to Béziers – how time flies! – and I’m excited to share them with you in the winter issue of Languedoc & Provence Sun magazine. You can read the article online here, too.
- canalside 8 months ago 03.09.16 We had a friend come to stay, so we lounged by the canal facing the sun and the vines and a disused marine park of sorts before eating steak tartare on chipboard floors. canalside Lay a rug down over from the canal on dried grass and fallen leaves that crunch under empty glass....
- le soir 9 months ago 28.07.16 le soir It is a Thursday like any other. A Thursday night in this golden city of ours. I fear no picture I will ever be able to take will capture these effortless hues that temp and delight and disappear the moment you think you know them. The old streets – behind the chatting squares...
- Moving to Béziers - The first few steps 9 months ago I’ve written about our ‘first few steps’ in Béziers in the summer issue of Languedoc & Provence Sun magazine. You can read the article online here. If you live in the region, have a look at their facebook page to see where you can pick up a copy!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » vivre bohème has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!