Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble
Latest Blog Posts »
- Watertight! I hope... 1 week ago As we approach the end of our stay in Panama for another year, I thought you might be interested in some of the work that we had done on our house during our visit. Last year, during the rainy season, the people staying in our house identified some water problems. Here, in the rainy season […]
- A Drive from Los Altos de Cerro Azul to Gamboa 2 weeks ago Infrastructure construction progress here has been spectacular. When we left last year in March 2016, evidence of the new Metro was limited to only a few traffic barriers and some large drills, taking core samples along the new route. When we returned in October 2016, the progress was amazing!...
- Carnival in Panama City 3 weeks ago Carnival in Panama is celebrated with the same revelry and abandon as New Orleans or Rio de Janeiro. Celebrated in Panama since the early 1900’s, this big party begins in the four days before Ash Wednesday. This year the celebration started on the 25th of February. During this time, very little...
- The House on the Canal 1 month ago Now I’m not a designer, but if I was I think I would think this was a very special house! Close your eyes and picture a place on the banks of a narrow part of the Panama Canal. The views from the back yard are completely open to the Canal. The property is elevated from […]
- An Evening at the Theatre 1 month ago Some of our friends here are long-time residents of Panama and lovers of live theatre. Yes… live theatre, in English, here in Panama. There is a place here called Theatre Guild of Ancon, which has been around for some 66 years. According to their Website: “The Theatre Guild of Ancon was founded...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!