Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hector and the New Road 4 months ago Yesterday, we took a trip that we probably should not have taken in our two-wheel drive Toyota Rav4. We went partway down the mountain to a small lake called Goofy Lake and turned left into a small housing community called Buena Vista. Many of the families living here work for Melo, a large chicken...
- A Frenzy of Fireworks 5 months ago Do you like Fireworks? Need a place to go to escape the cold weather? Then let me recommend a place where the sun is hot, breezes are warm, and the ocean waves will ease you into a stress free existence. We are in Coronado, Panama! This is an established well-known beautiful beach community with...
- Back to Panama 6 months ago Well, here we are back in Panama for another season. I am a bit late with this update as we actually arrived on the 2nd of November and will stay through about the end of March. My excuse for not posting earlier is that we have been busy! I’m going to stick with that! We […]
- Cup-Cakes at School 1 year ago Each time we bump and wind our way up and down the mountain, we pass a Panamanian Public School called E.B.G. Juan E. Jimenez. There is no ability to speed as a rough tight hairpin curve just at the entrance to the school keeps things under control. We have never had the chance to see this […]
- Watertight! I hope... 1 year ago As we approach the end of our stay in Panama for another year, I thought you might be interested in some of the work that we had done on our house during our visit. Last year, during the rainy season, the people staying in our house identified some water problems. Here, in the rainy season […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!