Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cup-Cakes at School 2 months ago Each time we bump and wind our way up and down the mountain, we pass a Panamanian Public School called E.B.G. Juan E. Jimenez. There is no ability to speed as a rough tight hairpin curve just at the entrance to the school keeps things under control. We have never had the chance to see this […]
- Watertight! I hope... 1 month ago As we approach the end of our stay in Panama for another year, I thought you might be interested in some of the work that we had done on our house during our visit. Last year, during the rainy season, the people staying in our house identified some water problems. Here, in the rainy season […]
- A Drive from Los Altos de Cerro Azul to Gamboa 2 months ago Infrastructure construction progress here has been spectacular. When we left last year in March 2016, evidence of the new Metro was limited to only a few traffic barriers and some large drills, taking core samples along the new route. When we returned in October 2016, the progress was amazing!...
- Carnival in Panama City 3 months ago Carnival in Panama is celebrated with the same revelry and abandon as New Orleans or Rio de Janeiro. Celebrated in Panama since the early 1900’s, this big party begins in the four days before Ash Wednesday. This year the celebration started on the 25th of February. During this time, very little...
- The House on the Canal 3 months ago Now I’m not a designer, but if I was I think I would think this was a very special house! Close your eyes and picture a place on the banks of a narrow part of the Panama Canal. The views from the back yard are completely open to the Canal. The property is elevated from […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!