Bicycles and Biscuits
Latest Blog Posts »
- Living in a Box...a Tinderbox 2 months ago That’s our house, and those others things are trees. Loads of the buggers. PLEASE NOTE: This is not expert advice on the subject of wildfires. This is personal perspective only. Please seek professional guidance. The subject of wildfires is a sensitive one at this time of the year, mainly it...
- It's been a while 1 month ago I’m sorry, it’s been more than a year, which is pretty poor in terms of contact even by my standards. It’s why I only have friends who are as low maintenance as I am. I should have said that the main reason that I stopped sharing our nonsense here in this blog was that […]
- Castro Marim on a Bicycle - one perfect day 1 year ago It was my final day in the Algarve. I would be leaving the next day for two weeks in England where the temperature is 14 degrees rather than 34 and where something called ‘rain’ is still occurring with frequency. So, what better excuse for a full day out on the bikes. The 2nd Saturday of […]
- Learning Portuguese 1 year ago We’ve been in Portugal part-time for a year now and for most of that time we’ve made learning the lingo a big priority, but it’s not easy. Keith, my beloved, isn’t the world’s greatest linguist, having sent our first teacher into despair with his incessant engineer/scientist need to know...
- Darling, Bring Me A Pan, It's Raining In The Kitchen 1 year ago Well, it’s a bit different from last May (2015) when we were basking in 30+ degrees at this time of year. The rain has been incessant this past week. Heavy, prolonged and at times downright cantankerous: stopping and starting every time I go to put a welly on or take a welly off. We scoffed […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bicycles and Biscuits has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!