One Foot in the Cave - new cave dwellers in andalucia.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travelling through France to Spain 1 week ago Travelling through France to Spain takes a look at our car route and the associated costs of driving from the UK to our cave home in Andalucia. The reason we found ourselves back in the UK was that our dogs had a release date from quarantine of 28th March. It was time for the dogs to complete...
- Successes and Setbacks (part 2) 3 weeks ago More time has passed than intended since the first part of successes and setbacks; but now we can share what happened over the following weeks. Whilst the 1st week was eventful and deserved an entry all of its own, thankfully things settled down as we started to find our feet in our new home
- A step by step guide to applying for an NIE number 2 months ago A step by step guide to applying for an NIE number, takes a look at how we recently went about applying for Josie’s NIE number. When you start to research into applying for an NIE number it can all seem a little daunting and overwhelming. I am also convinced that the websites offering to get the...
- Successes and Setbacks (part one) 3 months ago Successes and setbacks takes a tongue in cheek look at how we have fared during our first 4 weeks in both our cave house and Spain in general. To be honest though, we still don’t know where the last 4 weeks have gone. We are convinced that time runs at a different pace in this part of Spain....
- Heading to Spain 3 months ago The planning is over; the packing is done and the goodbyes have been said. We are finally heading to Spain to start a new live in our cave house
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » One Foot in the Cave - new cave dwellers in andalucia. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!