What you didn't know
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Hidden London Tour of Eustons Lost Tunnels 3 weeks ago At the end of last year I was browsing the internet for interesting things to do in London and stumbled upon the London Transport Museum Hidden London Tours. I was intrigued to find out that these… The post A Hidden London Tour of Eustons Lost Tunnels appeared first on What You Didn't...
- Chelsea in Bloom 2017 4 weeks ago Another year has come and gone for the annual RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Yet I still haven’t visited this prestigious flower show. (I’ll admit, it is the crowds that puts me off… maybe… maybe next year!) However,… The post Chelsea in Bloom 2017 appeared first on What You Didn't...
- Lessons Learnt Moving to the UK 2 months ago Emigrating from one country to another is a huge life changing decision that many people have pondered with. Everyone has their reasons whether it’s temporary or permanent. It could be for a better life, to… The post Lessons Learnt Moving to the UK appeared first on What You Didn't Know.
- An Essex Day Out to Thaxted 2 months ago Even though I’ve been living in the UK for almost 10 years, I definitely haven’t explored enough of the country. There are so many beautiful places to see and discover. Last year July we spent a… The post An Essex Day Out to Thaxted appeared first on What You Didn't Know.
- Discover London with a Twilight Soho Food and Cocktail Tour 2 months ago Food, cocktails and walking in London. Now these three things sound like the ideal way to me to spend a Wednesday night. And to break up a working week
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » What you didn't know has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!