What you didn't know
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Things I Learnt From Boxing 4 months ago Early last year I felt like I needed a fitness boost as I was feeling rather bored and unmotivated with exercise. Besides for the 2016 10km monthly running challenge I was doing, I was keen… The post 5 Things I Learnt From Boxing appeared first on What You Didn't Know.
- Tips and Things To Do In London For The First Time Visitor 6 months ago Hello my lovely readers, I’m aware that I haven’t posted anything for a few weeks. The reason is that I’ve been dealing with some personal stuff. So I’ve decided to try post at least once… The post Tips and Things To Do In London For The First Time Visitor appeared first on What You...
- A Hidden London Tour of Eustons Lost Tunnels 7 months ago At the end of last year I was browsing the internet for interesting things to do in London and stumbled upon the London Transport Museum Hidden London Tours. I was intrigued to find out that these… The post A Hidden London Tour of Eustons Lost Tunnels appeared first on What You Didn't...
- Chelsea in Bloom 2017 8 months ago Another year has come and gone for the annual RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Yet I still haven’t visited this prestigious flower show. (I’ll admit, it is the crowds that puts me off… maybe… maybe next year!) However,… The post Chelsea in Bloom 2017 appeared first on What You Didn't...
- Lessons Learnt Moving to the UK 7 months ago Emigrating from one country to another is a huge life changing decision that many people have pondered with. Everyone has their reasons whether it’s temporary or permanent. It could be for a better life, to… The post Lessons Learnt Moving to the UK appeared first on What You Didn't Know.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » What you didn't know has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!