Cyprusing: Expat Life in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shaken, not stirred 11 months ago I got to experience my first (and second) earthquake this week! Earthquakes in Cyprus (at least ones you can feel without equipment) are relatively infrequent and mild, but...
- Pic of the Week 11 months ago Nothing to see here - just a goat on the back of a pick-up, on the highway.
- Happy Orthodox Easter 11 months ago Χριστός ανέστη! Αληθώς ανέστη! Having lived in the USA, where Christmas is by far the bigger holiday, and in the UK, where Easter is mostly seen as an excuse to eat too much chocolate, it has been refreshing to see how seriously the Cypriots take Easter.
- Pic of the Week 11 months ago
- "The Cypriot Fiddler" film screening 11 months ago Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the screening of The Cypriot Fiddler, a new documentary by Nicoletta Demetriou, which showcases the important cultural role that fiddlers (fkiolarides/kemaneciler) in Cyprus, both Turkish- and Greek-Cypriots, played during the mid-twentieth century.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cyprusing: Expat Life in Cyprus has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!