Latest Blog Posts »
- Pistachio Ice Cream with Rose Water ~ Homemade & Heavenly 1 day ago As the heat in Dubai soars, I crave ice cream. Actually, I crave ice cream in all weather conditions, and as I lover of ice cream, one of my greatest food pleasures is making ice cream at home. In fact, my Cuisinart ice cream maker is my most-loved kitchen
- Visit to the Baklava Factory ~ Al Samadi Sweets 2 weeks ago Who can resist baklava? Not me. Nor could I resist this “Baklava Factory Tour” put on by Arva Ahmed
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque ~ Floral & Exquisite 3 months ago I finally made it to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque—the most exquisite mosque I’ve ever visited. I had not expected to be dazzled, but I was. What impressed me first was the striking white of the mosque and its grand scale. Next,
- Dubai Food Adventure ~ Tastes of North Africa! 5 months ago Oh, how I had been waiting and counting the days. Finally, the day arrived: my food tour with Frying Pan Adventures. We were eight eager participants with six North African eateries to explore. Our enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable tour guide was Arva Ahmed, who writes the ‘Food...
- Al Bustan Palace ~ Muscat, Oman 5 months ago In my last post I wrote about our trip to Muscat, Oman. What I didn’t mention was where we stayed—Al Bustan Palace. We had stayed in this hotel once before, exactly nine years ago. Since then, the hotel was closed for several years for renovation and refurbishment. Now managed by the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Arabic Zeal has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!