Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'll do it tomorrow 3 months ago April is usually a hard month for my productivity. It’s the time when I realise 25% of the year has passed. I then take a look back at what I’ve done and… I don’t like what I see.
- How to get the most out of the London Book Fair? 4 months ago The London Book Fair is taking place from the 10th to the 12th April 2018 in Olympia London, near Hammersmith. Having a schedule is the biggest advice I can possibly give you. The event is huge, and it will be hard to think clearly of what to do once on the spot.
- On the importance of having roots (and Belgium) 5 months ago Roots are important to writers. It’s where they come from; it’s their culture. Because authors have different roots, they can develop their own voice. Let’s get to know each other a little bit more.
- A Tale of Two Creatives 5 months ago Music usually helps with concentration. In my case, I’m often listening to piano soundtracks, just to keep me going with the creative flow. But right now, the kind of music I’m listening to isn’t the one to keep yourself focused.
- Why I love writing 5 months ago There are many reasons why, as writers, we’ve been pushed into the world of literature. The motivation behind our love of writing is different for each of us, but something is common to everyone. We simply love writing words on paper.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!