Latest Blog Posts »
- Hallelujah. 3 weeks ago From 1941 to 1945, Japanese forces occupied Hong Kong. It’s unclear from my painstaking “research” whether that’s why Hongkongers now have a rabid obsession with Hello Kitty, and also Doraemon, who…I’m not actually sure is a train or a cat, … Continue reading →
- Year in Career: 2013 7 months ago Q. What’s white, has been wearing the same red hoodie for six days, and hasn’t moved off the couch in about as long? A. Me. Because, this year. See exhibit 1, attached. [The laziest, most contrived and uninspired way to … Continue reading →
- Trying to make your wish come true. 8 months ago Flicking back through the passport I’ve been using for the past four years, it becomes apparent that since moving to Asia I’ve lived a rather nomadic lifestyle, travelling to 5-star hotels as frequently as six or seven times a year, … Continue reading →
- Chinggis v Chingy: Reporting in Mongolia 11 months ago I believe Genghis Khan, as we know him in the West, has one of the most variably spelled names in world history. In his own land of Mongolia, they call him Chinggis Khaan, and when I saw the sign outside … Continue reading →
- Reporting in India 1 year ago International airports are pretty much all the same. I step off planes sniffing the air, with an automatic sensory expectation of being able to identify my location. But they all smell similar – like aircon, and the inside of a … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Jadeluxe has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!