Latest Blog Posts »
- Ten Questions with Yi Jiang... 4 months ago This is the fourth in the allegedly weekly “Ten Questions with” series from my steno group on FB, but the first I’m posting on the blog, because the subject is in mainland China and may not be able to see … Continue reading →
- The most fun you can have with a steno machine... 4 months ago There’s a lot of information online about court reporting, deposition reporting, captioning and CART, but not much about stadium captioning, so I thought I’d put this post up. If you are one of those writers who look at these photos … Continue reading →
- Year in Career: 2014 11 months ago In the five years I’ve lived in Asia, there’s been a lot of work-related travel. My passport is nearly full… ..which THANK GOD because I accidentally look like notorious Melbourne drug lord Tony Mokbel in my picture and I can’t … Continue reading →
- The Pin Man 1 year ago Last year I got a pinched nerve in my shoulder. Where do you go in Hong Kong if you have a pin chee nerve? Your local pin man, of course! (Acupuncture: apparently also good for addiction, stroke rehabilitation, headache, menstrual … Continue reading →
- Hallelujah. 1 year ago From 1941 to 1945, Japanese forces occupied Hong Kong. It’s unclear from my painstaking “research” whether that’s why Hongkongers now have a rabid obsession with Hello Kitty, and also Doraemon, who…I’m not actually sure is a train or a cat, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Jadeluxe has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!