Misadventures of a Clueless Traveler
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kids are Still Gremlins 1 month ago Pictures of the Week"Children are
- Bacon For My Birthday 1 month ago Due to my obsession with bacon and pork, Reketta-teacher got me a bacon birthday cake!27 years old doesn't sound very sexy. It doesn't have the appeal that 16, 18, 21, or 25 have. Nevertheless, I am indeed 27 years old now. As I turn a year older, I put on my pensive thinking cap for a bit of...
- Curly Natural Hair in Korea (Part I) 1 month ago With the influx of naturalistas coming to Korea, I figured it'd be a great time to give out some hair care information. Most people come to Korea expecting to find the same products that they did when they were at home. That assumption is a costly mistake that usually results in a massive panic...
- There Are Still Days So Beautiful, I Almost Believe in God 1 month ago "My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who revels himself in the slight details we are able to
- S'mores and Knives 1 month ago "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt,"
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Misadventures of a Clueless Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!