Let's Talk Madrid
Latest Blog Posts »
- Iglesia de San Francisco de Sales 1 day ago Along Calle Francos Rodríguez, just off the busy main street of Bravo Murillo is where you can see one of Madrid‘s beautiful churches — the grand St Francis Church. If only for its copper-hued brick facade, the La iglesia de San Francisco de Sales is a edifice-masterpiece, a creation of...
- Passing Thru Historic Tordesillas 1 week ago Last year, we stayed the whole length of the Holy Week in Madrid. In my case, I resolved to be a recluse, to confine myself at home even if just for a few days, to no avail. This, upon learning that most of the establishments in Puerta del Sol was open for business, and got […]
- Tapas, Tapas, and More Tapas at Mercado de San Miguel 3 weeks ago In the heart of Plaza Mayor and a stone’s throw away from Puerta del Sol, is the famous Mercado de San Miguel. The edifice itself, unusual for a market since it is made of iron and glass, is a major attraction of the city. You see the instance you enter the market and make a […]
- Las Fallas, Valencia: Festival of Ninots and Fireworks 2 months ago How do putrid gunpowder smell, fire, fumes, noise from almost incessant firecracker blasts, fireworks display, more fire, and crowded streets pedestrianized for the holidays appeal to you? Would you wade thru throngs of frenetic merrymakers as you wander around town for hours on end, until you find...
- Ten Nearby Madrid Towns that are Bona Fide Day Trip Destinations 2 months ago So charming is Madrid, Spain that first-timers are likely tempted to stay within its confines and wallow in its beauty. Every barrio of the city is unique and fascinating that it is pure fun to hop from one place to another, walk thru paseos, loiter around the plazas and calles, and soak up on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Let's Talk Madrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!