And Then There Were 2
Latest Blog Posts »
- High Fives & Happiness: The heart has no wrinkles 1 day ago The heart has no wrinkles – unknown. I am still very much on the nostalgia train after my recent getaway to celebrate a dear old friend’s nuptials. One of the discoveries was that one of our friends has the most amazing stash of photos from about 10 years ago, a period in my life that…...
- Fun things to do in Lund with kids. 3 days ago Fun family things to do in Lund, Sweden
- High Fives & Happiness: A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. 1 week ago “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” Irish proverb. I’ve just had 4 days with a mountain of laughing (and a couple of actual mountains) and while not as much sleep as I would have hoped for, it was all uninterrupted and with no alarm clocks were set! Last…...
- Attitudes are contagious, make yours worth catching. 2 weeks ago Why we really should stop getting Brownie points for being exhausted!
- High-Fives & Happiness: Be Happy 2 weeks ago Today: Be Happy. Tomorrow: Be Happy. Everyday: Be Happy. Unknown Sounds like a grand idea doesn’t it! Like most other habits, it’s making the choice one day at a time and Spring Cleaning out the clutter that brings you down! I find that listing my #highfivesandhappiness makes it easier to keep...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » And Then There Were 2 has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!