Latest Blog Posts »
- Where you can find me... 6 months ago I may not be blogging here any longer, but I’m having a lot of fun with my instagram account @littlecathinparis. I’m also still posting from time to time on my Facebook petiteanglaise page. Cath/petite Filed under: misc
- postscript 4 years ago My name is Catherine Sanderson. Petite Anglaise was my blogging pseudonym from 2004 until 2009. For the first two years, I blogged anonymously about my life in France, about parenting a bilingual child and, very occasionally, recounted something funny that had happened at my anonymous workplace. It...
- Jack 8 years ago Jack was finally born at 41 weeks and 4 days on Monday 2 November, on the night of the full moon. His birth was spookily similar to Tadpole’s. I found myself in the same salle d’accouchement at the Maternité des Lilas where my daughter had been born six years earlier and, like his big sister,...
- over and out? 8 years ago I got an email from a reader the other day enquiring after my well-being and suddenly realised I hadn’t blogged in over a month. The truth of the matter is that I’m fine – indeed, we all are – but the inclination to blog, which has been on the wane for some time, seems to […]
- quickie 8 years ago In honour of official ‘French Kissing’ publication day, I just wanted to answer a lot of the queries I’ve been receiving on facebook and by email about the novel’s availability abroad. As things currently stand, I only have a Doubleday Canada release date – March 2010. The Penguin UK...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Petite Anglaise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!