La Brutta Figura
Latest Blog Posts »
- Vitozza: Tuscany's Lost City of Caves 1 week ago The medieval cave city of Vitozza was abandoned by most of its citizens in the 1400s. Until the 1700s a couple of lone mavericks survived in its cave dwellings, but… The post Vitozza: Tuscany’s Lost City of Caves appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- 5 Common Mistakes Expats in Italy Make 2 months ago Most expat days in Italy are great, and may involve vespa rides, homemade pasta and many spritz. On other expat days, you may feel like despite living here for years… The post 5 Common Mistakes Expats in Italy Make appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- 8 Cultural Experiences to Try in Italy 2 months ago From wild Saint’s Day festivals to the best way to travel, when it comes to cultural experiences Italy delights, moves and stuffs full of food any willing participant. 1.The aperitivo… The post 8 Cultural Experiences to Try in Italy appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Traditional Home Made Pesto Recipe 3 months ago Nonnas around Italy despair at the proliferation of jarred processed pesto sauces in supermarkets, especially when making your own is simple, satisfying and tastes MUCH better. Here’s all you need… The post Traditional Home Made Pesto Recipe appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- DIY Aperitivo: How to Mix Your Spritz and Make Cicchetti 3 months ago On my return to Britain this year I was initially pleasantly surprised, and then quickly greatly dismayed, to discover that Aperol Spritz is making it big time here. My initial… The post DIY Aperitivo: How to Mix Your Spritz and Make Cicchetti appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Brutta Figura
21:41 PM October 13, 2016
Excellent, informative blog crammed with useful tips that you wouldn't find in a guidebook!!