La Brutta Figura
Latest Blog Posts »
- 600 British Lambretta Lovers Flock to Italy to Celebrate 70th Birthday 2 weeks ago Sporting tailor-made suits and listening to modern Jazz, the Mods of the 60s and 70s adopted and cherished the Italian Lambretta as the ultimate symbol of their continental style. Now,… The post 600 British Lambretta Lovers Flock to Italy to Celebrate 70th Birthday appeared first on La Brutta...
- The Best White Towns of Central Puglia 2 weeks ago Puglia’s remarkable length means it is a region of great architectural, natural and cultural variety. The southern tip, now so popular with tourists, boasts Baroque architectural fantasies and heavenly beaches, while… The post The Best White Towns of Central Puglia appeared first on La Brutta...
- Vespa, Aperitivo and Gelato: 6 Secrets to Enjoying Summer in Italy 3 weeks ago Summer has come early to Northern Italy, unfurling an endless blue sail of sky. By the time evening arrives the air is thick with the heavy scents of a summer… The post Vespa, Aperitivo and Gelato: 6 Secrets to Enjoying Summer in Italy appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- 3 of the Veneto's Most Beautiful Villages 1 month ago One cupped in the rich green blanket of the Colli Euganei, one a rare town of houses that ‘talk’, and one a village of mills on the Mincio river, these… The post 3 of the Veneto’s Most Beautiful Villages appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Montepulciano: Secret Paradise of Leather Shops in Tuscany 2 months ago The town of Montepulciano is best known for its Vino Nobile red wines, whose heavy aromas perfectly reflect the earthy fertile Tuscan countryside and rustic rough stone constructions of the… The post Montepulciano: Secret Paradise of Leather Shops in Tuscany appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Brutta Figura
21:41 PM October 13, 2016
Excellent, informative blog crammed with useful tips that you wouldn't find in a guidebook!!