La Brutta Figura
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Contested Land: Medieval Villages in Le Marche 3 weeks ago Northern Marche is one of those fusion areas in Italy where the artificial regional borders inadequately define its cultural identity. In Gradara, for example, the restaurant of Cibovagando, meaning street food,… The post A Contested Land: Medieval Villages in Le Marche appeared first on La...
- Mastin Vecchio: Dinner in a Medieval Church Beneath Gradara Castle 4 weeks ago Ambience and history mean a lot to me when it comes to restaurants. In fact I would probably happily eat hot dog if it meant dining in a 13th century… The post Mastin Vecchio: Dinner in a Medieval Church Beneath Gradara Castle appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Rural Luxury for Little in Le Marche 1 month ago There’s no ‘Under the Marche Sun’ film, but my greatest impression is that it’s a region on the brink. Its towns and cities are, of course, well-known and well visited… The post Rural Luxury for Little in Le Marche appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- La Brutta Figura: My Italia Story 1 month ago Thanks to Kelly, Jasmine and Kristie for the wonderful idea of setting up a link for bloggers who love Italy! The first topic is ‘my Italy connection’, so here’s my Italia story. If you too are a… The post La Brutta Figura: My Italia Story appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Fontana delle Tette: Free Wine for All Citizens! 1 month ago The greatest figures of history have always used artistic and architectural commissions for self-aggrandisement and creation of self-image, from Roman Emperors and their circuses, colosseums and baths, to Napoleon’s refashioning of… The post Fontana delle Tette: Free Wine for All Citizens!...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Brutta Figura
21:41 PM October 13, 2016
Excellent, informative blog crammed with useful tips that you wouldn't find in a guidebook!!