La Brutta Figura
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Common Mistakes Expats in Italy Make 7 hours ago Most expat days in Italy are great, and may involve vespa rides, homemade pasta and many spritz. On other expat days, you may feel like despite living here for years… The post 5 Common Mistakes Expats in Italy Make appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- 8 Cultural Experiences to Try in Italy 1 week ago From wild Saint’s Day festivals to the best way to travel, when it comes to cultural experiences Italy delights, moves and stuffs full of food any willing participant. 1.The aperitivo… The post 8 Cultural Experiences to Try in Italy appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Traditional Home Made Pesto Recipe 3 weeks ago Nonnas around Italy despair at the proliferation of jarred processed pesto sauces in supermarkets, especially when making your own is simple, satisfying and tastes MUCH better. Here’s all you need… The post Traditional Home Made Pesto Recipe appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- DIY Aperitivo: How to Mix Your Spritz and Make Cicchetti 2 months ago On my return to Britain this year I was initially pleasantly surprised, and then quickly greatly dismayed, to discover that Aperol Spritz is making it big time here. My initial… The post DIY Aperitivo: How to Mix Your Spritz and Make Cicchetti appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Mozzarelline Recipe: The Most Delicious Italian Snack 3 months ago How and when the Italian cuisine acquired the all-too-generous labels of ‘healthy’, ‘for-a-long-life’, and ‘not-fatty’ remains a mystery to me. Certainly, we can all worship the olive oil, bow down… The post Mozzarelline Recipe: The Most Delicious Italian Snack appeared first on La...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Brutta Figura
21:41 PM October 13, 2016
Excellent, informative blog crammed with useful tips that you wouldn't find in a guidebook!!