Girl Gone Gallic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (3/19/17) 4 days ago Silent Sunday Calanque des Anthénors...One Photo...No Words... Leaving your imagination the freedom to explore as it so desires. Where does it take you ???Read more
- Grandmother's French Butter Cookies 2 weeks ago French Butter Cookies – Les Sablés. Long ago when my grandmother was still of this earth, she shared with me her French butter cookie recipe, Sablés Normand. She had been making it for years, but the recipe dates even further back than that…Read more
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (3/5/17) 2 weeks ago Read more
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine... 3 weeks ago This weekend should be perfect weather to explore the Mimosa Forests around Tanneron! The full driving itinerary can be found here at "GGG’s Route du Mimosa Itinerary". Sunshine and blues skies may not have been there for my visit, but Mimosa does make me happy especially when skies are...
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (2/19/17) 2 months ago Read more
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl Gone Gallic has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!