Girl Gone Gallic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hiking Provence's Côte Bleue - Niolon 2 hours ago Hiking Provence's Côte Bleue (Blue Coast) - Directions for the Perpetually Lost I really should start a guide book series for those of us that were born with absolutely no sense of direction. There's actually a real term for that - "Geographical Dyslexia," or "Directional Disability" and it's...
- Provence's Côte Bleue - Nothing less than sublime... 21 hours ago The Calanques of the Côte Bleue, those fjord-like inlets carved into bright white limestone, are part of the lesser known stretch of coastline located west of Marseille in the protected "Parc Régional Marin de la Côte Bleue". The region is called the "Côte Bleue" (Blue Coast) in reference to...
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (4/16/17) 1 week ago Read more
- Friday Fun Facts - What's up with those blue and white stripes??? 1 week ago Friday Fun Facts – La Marinière Did you know? Those blue and white stripes found on the iconic French Sailor’s shirts known as “la Marinière” follow very strict laws… The French Sailor’s shirt composition MUST follow these exacting rules: “The body is to contain precisely 21...
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (4/2/17) 3 weeks ago Silent Sunday...One Photo...No Words... Leaving your imagination the freedom to explore as it so desires. Where does it take you ???Read more
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl Gone Gallic has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!