Girl Gone Gallic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (5/21/17) 4 days ago Read more
- Silent Sunday... One photo... No words... (5/7/17) 2 weeks ago Silent Sunday...One Photo...No Words... Leaving your imagination the freedom to explore as it so desires. Where does it take you ???Read more
- Hiking Provence's Blue Coast - La Redonne 4 weeks ago Hiking Provence's Blue Coast Here are some very thorough directions (with pictures) for those of us with directional disabilities to help you hike Provence's Côte Bleue (Blue Coast) Trail without walking in circles trying to find that elusive trailhead. Trail markers are rare here, so keep these...
- Hiking Provence's Côte Bleue - Niolon 4 weeks ago Hiking Provence's Côte Bleue (Blue Coast) - Directions for the Perpetually Lost I really should start a guide book series for those of us that were born with absolutely no sense of direction. There's actually a real term for that - "Geographical Dyslexia," or "Directional Disability" and it's...
- Provence's Côte Bleue - Nothing less than sublime... 2 months ago The Calanques of the Côte Bleue, those fjord-like inlets carved into bright white limestone, are part of the lesser known stretch of coastline located west of Marseille in the protected "Parc Régional Marin de la Côte Bleue". The region is called the "Côte Bleue" (Blue Coast) in reference to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl Gone Gallic has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!