Cowbells and Chocolate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sweet Temptation - Regional Goodies in Switzerland 4 days ago Different regions and towns in Switzerland have their own sweet specialties. Switzerland is known for its unadulterated chocolate. But wouldn’t you know it, most of the traditional goodies don’t even have chocolate in them! Okay, the fact that chocolate appeared… The post Sweet Temptation...
- Knitting in America and Switzerland 1 week ago In America learning knitting, sewing and cooking is done in a Home Economics class in high school. When I went to school girls took home ec. and boys took wood working. I know, where was the equality? But that was… The post Knitting in America and Switzerland appeared first on Cowbells and...
- Collecting Stamps, Coupons and Stickers 2 weeks ago My first memory of trading stamps were the “green stamps”. I was way too young to understand the concept of collecting stamps and trading them for other products. If you asked me what they looked like I would say green,… The post Collecting Stamps, Coupons and Stickers appeared first on...
- Pumpkin Pie and Other Things 3 weeks ago As a child I did not like pumpkin. I would be willing to place a bet that my parents didn’t really like it either. I can’t remember ever having eaten pumpkin anything. Still, as a child you know what you… The post Pumpkin Pie and Other Things appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- Swiss Trains have Changed 2 months ago I know I’m showing my age, but when I came to Switzerland you bought a train ticket at the station. That’s the way it was. Period. No Internet and no i-phones. Each and every train station, big or small, had… The post Swiss Trains have Changed appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cowbells and Chocolate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!