Travels and Tomes: One Expat's Amblings and Ramblings
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nibbling at the Edges of Eclipse Day: The Moon Bites Back 2 months ago Everyone is talking about today’s solar eclipse. It’ll draw its dark line diagonally across the US today, but the inky darkness will bleed out across most of the country– even those of us who aren’t in the line of total eclipse. It’s been the big story for days now, leading a news...
- Single Gull in the City 1 month ago Navy Pier, Chicago, June 2017 Filed under: Photography Tagged: chicago, photography, random
- Platform 9 3/4 . . . or, Ways My Family Travels Diagon-Alley 4 months ago We try to be normal. We really do. But every straight line we draw canters just a little to the side–and so, in travel (as in everything else), our lives run a little diagonally. This truth was on full display a few years ago in Mirabell Gardens, Salzburg: The thing for Americans to do here,...
- Wordless Wednesday: Washington, DC 3 months ago Filed under: Photography Tagged: DC, photography, Washington, Washington Monument
- Happy Mother's Day 4 months ago Happy Mother’s Day to my brilliant mom! And to my mother in law, my sister and sisters-in-law, and to all the moms out there! (I know we are well past British Mothering Sunday, but this weekend is the American holiday. Feel free, all you Brits, to have an extra celebration on us!) Two...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Travels and Tomes: One Expat's Amblings and Ramblings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!