Eifel Mausi - Your Go-To Expat
Latest Blog Posts »
- Top 10 Things to do in Beilstein 1 day ago It’s no secret that Germany’s Moselle area is one of the most romantic places in all of Europe. It just has a magical, fairy-tale... The post Top 10 Things to do in Beilstein appeared first on Eifel Mausi.
- The Ultimate Eifel Bucket List 4 months ago For the past year, I’ve been teaching at a university here in Germany. It has been amazing in so many ways, and it’s... The post The Ultimate Eifel Bucket List appeared first on Eifel Mausi.
- What to Do in Vianden, Luxembourg 4 months ago Everything to See & Do in Vianden Although the picturesque village of Vianden is one of the main tourist attractions in the country,... The post What to Do in Vianden, Luxembourg appeared first on Eifel Mausi.
- Five Things You Never Knew About the Eifel 4 months ago The Eifel Has a lot of Claims to Fame You might know some of them already. For example, the Eifel is home to... The post Five Things You Never Knew About the Eifel appeared first on Eifel Mausi.
- A Walking Guide to the High Fens Nature Reserve 5 months ago The High Fens are home to one of the most unique landscapes in Europe. When you think of the Eifel, what’s the first... The post A Walking Guide to the High Fens Nature Reserve appeared first on Eifel Mausi.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Eifel Mausi - Your Go-To Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!