Rachel's Rantings in Rio
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dating: Brazil vs USA vs France 13 hours ago American women search for mates in packs. We meet at someone’s cave to apply our war paint and plan our attack. American Men have a similar method, getting together to discuss which of yesterday’s jeans are the least dirty then heading … Continue reading →
- Rio de Janeiro Growing Pains 3 days ago Day two of the skype city sights challenge has come and gone, bringing with it some much needed perspective. This project has made me stop in my Rio de Janeiro tracks. It is so easy to fall into a rut in … Continue reading →
- Skype City Sights Rio de Janeiro! 5 days ago I’m excited to announce that I will be participating in Skype City Sights this weekend, representing the beautiful Rio de Janeiro! Skype City Sights is an international photo collaboration project. Skype asked people from various cities to share what they … Continue reading →
- To Write Or Not... 1 week ago I took a haitus. I couldn’t help it. I write. I’m a wannabe writer. I can’t help but call myself that. I’m saying this as a blogger, which is like the white trash version of writers. No offense to white trash … Continue reading →
- The American Epidemic 2 months ago Americans suffer from an epidemic. Obviously as a parent of two little Americans, I want to protect my children. I have realized that as wide-spread as this sickness is, I can work to prevent my children from suffering the … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Brazil Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Brazil!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Rachel's Rantings in Rio
20:52 PM October 17, 2012
Rachel's blog already won the Internations "Best Expat Blog Brazil" award, so there shouldn't be any doubt about the quality of her rantings. Once you start reading, you quickly get drawn in and find yourself clicking from one post to another, having a hard time to get out. What I find so special about Rachel's blog is that she says what she has to say, in the most direct way possible, without the frills... take it or leave it... And no subject is left undiscussed. Anything that may occur in daily life is there, the good and the bad. Life in Rio de Janeiro is far from perfect, and reading "Rachel's Rantings" is very educational indeed, if you don't mind the occasional slip of the tongue :) Way to go Rachel.
08:50 AM November 05, 2012
If you're blogging in Brazil then you'll almost certainly be aware of Rachel and her rants! Fun, varied and often raising some really interesting talking points, this is one of the blogs that I keep going back to.
14:59 PM December 17, 2012
love the humor
17:25 PM December 17, 2012
Fun and perceptive...always strikes just the right tone. Rachel doesn't just describe life in Rio, she takes us into her own life. Not to be missed.