expatriate in kuala lumpur
Latest Blog Posts »
- Climbing Mt. Agung, Bali 2 months ago My inner driving force told me that I would regret it if I didn’t go – I have never climbed a volcano before. I wanted to look into the crater.
- I am in Bali 2 months ago We meandered through the rice paddies to find the best place to cross the raging river. Even I had my doubts, but I was thinking of how the cold water would feel on my bruised body as I followed Kurta into the river. It was uncrossable there, so we forged upstream but could not find a place that...
- When the reader becomes the book 3 months ago I got a few to write, and some to draw cats and hats. I held off the others from an all-out dry erase marker assault as the privileged five pressed the remaining ink out of them and onto recycled paper. By the end of the lesson, I had some of them writing words horizontally to make sentences: That...
- Turn Around Girl 4 months ago You can always turn around, and when you do, the return route never looks the same. You may have even had a chance to leap a tall cliff at a single bound or slay a fear dragon.
- One Kuala Lumpur Cafe at a Time 4 months ago Part of the café adventure is finding it. But there are some rules.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » expatriate in kuala lumpur has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!