expatriate in kuala lumpur
Latest Blog Posts »
- 23 years ago — tomorrow - November 1. 8 months ago Claire determined her birthdate. She wasn’t going to be born on October 23. She chose November 1, when Halloween was over, the wood was stacked, the last of the leaves were falling damply on the frosty earth.
- Summary of an Expat 8 months ago Speech for the Peterborough, NH, Rotary. A summary of an expatriate in Mexico and Kuala Lumpur
- What's next? 8 months ago The October air cries with humidity. This morning I sat on the porch to meditate. Rain started to spatter on the tin roof. I meditated and considered saying yes to life -- to all that is here in front of me, right now -- today. If I say yes to life, I can stop swimming upstream and float with the...
- Climbing Mt. Agung, Bali 11 months ago My inner driving force told me that I would regret it if I didn’t go – I have never climbed a volcano before. I wanted to look into the crater.
- I am in Bali 11 months ago We meandered through the rice paddies to find the best place to cross the raging river. Even I had my doubts, but I was thinking of how the cold water would feel on my bruised body as I followed Kurta into the river. It was uncrossable there, so we forged upstream but could not find a place that...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » expatriate in kuala lumpur has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!