expatriate in kuala lumpur
Latest Blog Posts »
- When the reader becomes the book 4 hours ago I got a few to write, and some to draw cats and hats. I held off the others from an all-out dry erase marker assault as the privileged five pressed the remaining ink out of them and onto recycled paper. By the end of the lesson, I had some of them writing words horizontally to make sentences: That...
- Turn Around Girl 4 weeks ago ou can always turn around, and when you do, the return route never looks the same. You may have even had a chance to leap a tall cliff at a single bound or slay a fear dragon.
- One Kuala Lumpur Cafe at a Time 1 month ago Part of the café adventure is finding it. But there are some rules.
- The Essential Question 6 months ago Don’t get me wrong. I am guilty. I started having lazy days when I lost sight of the essential question. When those days started getting closer, I left. I took a break from teaching two years ago. Now, I want to go back because I have a chance to work in an essential school that puts a...
- My Second Passage to India 6 months ago Since I left Mexico, my adventures have taken on a different flavor and mood. I am not charging forth as much. Instead, I am absorbing the world in a way that I never have before. India has left me full of wonder for a second time.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » expatriate in kuala lumpur has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!