Latest Blog Posts »
- A flowery miracle in the desert 3 weeks ago I always say that ‘anything is possible’ in Dubai and after this weekend, I believe it even more! No one would ever think that 75 million flowers can be seen in a Middle Eastern country… But they exist in full bloom at Dubai Miracle Garden. With a 45AED entrance fee, I wondered what to...
- A Penguin visits the Middle East 2 months ago Expat Penguin reporting for duty! Welcome to my first (and hopefully not last) blog post for a certain Panda’ website. Hot on the heels of my recent international trip to the United Arab Emirates, I was asked to share my experiences for the benefit of those wanting to visit this Middle Eastern...
- Why Ireland should be on your destination list: A panda's reasons 2 months ago Everyone has that one destination they’ve been fantasising about for years. For a traveling panda, I have quite a few but Ireland has always been at the top of my list. Why you may ask? It’s just a tiny island known for potatoes and rain right? No no. You are so wrong my friend. Ireland [...]
- Taking in Paris on a quick layover: 3 myths debunked 3 months ago I recently booked a flight to Ireland from Abu Dhabi which included a 7 hour layover in Paris. 7 hours? That’s an awfully long time to spend in an airport. You’re right, it is. Which is why, since I still had my valid schengen visa, I decided I would use this opportunity to explore [...]
- To the one who will love my husband next... 3 months ago Earlier this year my husband of three years and best friend of twelve years, asked me for a divorce. You know him better as Fox: Panda’s partner in photography, travel and adventure. Well… not anymore. Divorce is something I never expected because we had always been happily married and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Panda has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!