Latest Blog Posts »
- So what exactly happens when you don't have a 'passport of privilege'? 3 days ago I recently fulfilled a goal of traveling to 30 countries before I hit the age of 30. Compared to other bloggers I know that isn’t much; and I also know that travel isn’t about ticking countries of a list to rack up mileage. But this is achievement for someone like me and let me [...]
- Abu Dhabi Life: The ADEC Housing Debacle 1 week ago A month ago I was telling my husband, Expat Fox, that I was worried about losing my blog’s following and popularity after moving to Abu Dhabi. However, in a strange twist of fate, the blog has become incredibly popular since I moved to the United Arab Emirates; ADEC teachers in particular email...
- Expat Panda turns 1! 1 week ago Last year on this date I publicly launched this blog. Can you believe its only been a year? I really can’t. When I think back to a year ago, I honestly never would have thought Expat Panda would be where it is today. I’m not saying that I’m huge and successful by any means, [...]
- Why Czech Republic is the perfect gateway to Europe... 2 weeks ago I personally had no plans to visit Czech Republic until I met my Czech bestie, Expat Bee. I vividly remember the day I first met her. She had kind eyes, a mischievous laugh and a sense of humour as dry and filthy as my own. In the early days of our friendship I remember feeling alarmed [...]
- Austria- a land of fairytales and dreams! 2 weeks ago When Bee and I were talking about going to Austria, she was far less keen than I was. I know what she was thinking- a place filled with overpriced goods and hordes of tourists doing a “Sound of Music” tour. I, however, had no interest in having the cliched pictures taken of me in front [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Panda has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!