Jill's Urban Food Crawls
Latest Blog Posts »
- Craft Spirits and Brews in Downtown Frederick 1 week ago Each time we return to Frederick Maryland something new catches us by surprise. This time it was the sudden presence of three new craft distilleries within walking distance in the historic center of Frederick. Combined with the craft breweries that have also opened downtown in recent years, you...
- District Wharf: DC's New Waterfront Playground 3 weeks ago Have you seen what’s going on along the Southwest waterfront of DC? We were in the Washington DC metro area visiting friends and had only a few hours to spend in downtown DC. We decided to use it to check out the brand sparkly new District Wharf on […]
- Craft Beer and Fun in Xátiva Spain 1 month ago A day trip to Xátiva last Spring convinced us that there was a lot more to this town than we could experience in one day. Importantly, our favorite Spanish craft beer brewer is located in Xátiva. We finally returned to take a tour of the La Socarrada Brewery. […]
- A Street of Tapas Bars in El Grao, Valencia 3 months ago We’ve been on a seaside kick lately, developing an affection for the quiet streets and the funky, unpretentious neighborhood bars of Valencia’s Poblados Marítimos (Poblats Maritimos) district. The El Grao barrio (called El Grau in Valenciano) is part of the maritime district. It is a small...
- Cava, Comida, y Canción: A Night at the Opera in Valencia 3 months ago Cava, Comida, y Canción. Sparkling wine, food, and song. There’s just something about getting fancied up and going to the opera that makes for a special evening out. A night at the opera is a great way to indulge in the cultural scene of Valencia. The Palau […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Jill's Urban Food Crawls
05:02 AM June 26, 2017
Great writing, and the photos of the food make my mouth water. I can't wait to try these restaurants in Valencia!