Jill's Urban Food Crawls
Latest Blog Posts »
- Village Life in Castilla y León: How We Ate and Drank Like Cavemen 1 week ago Not like prehistoric cavemen. We were more like “wine-cavemen,” sitting underground feasting on the wine and food of northern Spain. Northwest of Madrid is the region of Castilla y León. It is the largest autonomous community in Spain, formed in the year 1230 when the kingdom of León and...
- Welcoming Summer with Cherry Chipotle Gazpacho 3 weeks ago The Spanish cherry season starts at the beginning of May and piles of them have made their way into the markets in Valencia. One of our favorite ways to use them is in this Cherry Chipotle Gazpacho, a delicious variation of the classic cold summer soup.
- A Treasure Hunt for Craft Beer along the Treasure Coast of Florida 2 months ago A few years ago when we first started coming to the Treasure Coast, I tossed a Hail Mary out into the internet to search for craft beer near Sebastian Florida. It was just a whim and I never expected anything to show up, so I was surprised to […]
- Melon Jalapeño Basil Margaritas 2 months ago Sunshine reflecting on the pool, palm trees swaying in the breeze, and Jimmy Buffett playing in the background. This scene needs margaritas. When we arrived in Florida, we immediately headed to the store to stock up on margarita ingredients. Our smiles turned upside down when we saw […]
- Sitting on the Dock of the River, Wasting Time in Sebastian, FL 2 months ago We’ve found ourselves spending a lot of our time in the United States chilling out in Sebastian on the Treasure Coast of Florida. What can you do here? Go for a walk through a nature preserve, rent a kayak or a pontoon boat for a day of boating on the Indian River, or go on a waterfront dock bar...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Jill's Urban Food Crawls
05:02 AM June 26, 2017
Great writing, and the photos of the food make my mouth water. I can't wait to try these restaurants in Valencia!