Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Holidays 2016 1 month ago We're counting the days before our flight to the Philippines. We will be celebrating Christmas day and New Year with family and we couldn't be more excited. As we finalize our preparation, our past few days have been filled with lots of happenings in Macau. … More Happy Holidays 2016
- A Week In The Life of The Salangsangs 1 month ago Christmas Day is fast approaching and I am filled with so much excitement! Not only is Clare more aware of the festivity that surrounds her, she seems to have this enthusiasm and energy that's simply contagious. … More A Week In The Life of The Salangsangs
- Mommy in Macau: Festive Season 1 month ago No matter where you are in the world, Christmas season is definitely the most wonderful time of the year! This week - we've seen how the holiday spirit has enveloped the whole city and we love it! … More Mommy in Macau: Festive Season
- Mommy in Macau: Five Favorites this Week 3 months ago Every week is different. It feels like everything goes by so fast when it seems like last week was as equally hectic as the current one. With the vacuum cleaner on my left hand and navigating Instagram on the right hand, I have mastered the art of #SuperMOM or getting there at least. Whew! … More...
- 10 Inspiring Words for A Daughter 3 months ago It's been a tough week. So, instead of whining over how low my self-esteem as a mom is when it comes to discipline and orderliness in the house – I decided to compile my favorite words and quotes about women. I keep reminding myself that I’m doing good raising a girl to be a brave woman...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Apple Salangsang has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!