The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- Loungebuddy: A Review & A Promo Code 1 day ago I love airport lounges. For €20-30, you get access to a (usually) quiet space, with Wi-Fi access, food and drink, and often showers as well. I always try to justify the cost, telling myself I would have spent that money on food and drink anyway, but the truth is paying for lounge access is a […]
- The Best Gyms in Lisbon 3 weeks ago Some people reckon you don’t need to join a gym in Lisbon – the city’s seven hills give you exercise enough. Then again it’s all about endurance. If you’re getting bored of trotting up and down the hills of São Jorge, São Vicente, São Roque, Santo André, Santa Catarina, Chagas and...
- Is Lisbon the perfect city for your stag party? 2 months ago Traditionally Albufeira in the Algarve is Portugal’s main stag do destination, but in recent years more and more stag parties are looking at Lisbon as an alternative. The Portuguese capital has great weather, cheap beer, great nightlife, and plenty of low-cost flights. What more could a stag...
- Albufeira: the perfect Algarve stag do location 3 months ago The Algarve is a very popular destination for stag and hen parties thanks to its year-round good weather, cheap food and drink, and an increasing number of cheap flights from the UK, Ireland, Germany, and other Northern European countries. Although most stag dos that come to the Algarve come for...
- Uniplaces: Student Accommodation in Portugal & Beyond (Resource) 3 months ago Uniplaces is an accommodation website that’s makes it easy to find student accommodation in cities around the world. It’s primarily aimed at students, but you don’t have to be a student to use it: anyone can book a bed, room, or entire apartment through Uniplaces.com. (Uniplaces are giving...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.