Latest Blog Posts »
- The World’s 10 Most Expensive & Cheapest Cities To Live 3 weeks ago You want to work abroad. You follow the steps, nail the interview and hear their salary offer. Is it enough?
- Working On a Cruise Ship: The Facts 3 weeks ago Applying for and working on a cruise ship isn’t as pie-in-the-sky as you might expect, and with hundreds of people working above and below deck to ensure passengers have a fantastic experience, there might be a role that can put your talents, skills and experience to good use. So if you like...
- Who the Hell Is Terry Fox? 2 months ago
- Learn the First 2000 Words of a Language 2 months ago Okay, I often hear people say “How can I move to that country? I don’t know any of the language!” Well, even though learning the language is not necessary to move there, here is some help to get you started on learning that language. How much can you learn? How about the first...
- What's It Like to Drop Everything and Just Go? 3 months ago We didn’t drop exactly everything. We kept our 11-month old daughter. But we did drop 2 high-paying jobs, a new home and our former lives in the US. For that, we become expats (sight-unseen) in Prague, Czech Republic. There we lived for 4 years. We bought there a new home (flat), had our 2nd...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Yourself! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!