Once Upon A Time
Latest Blog Posts »
- Taxco 7 months ago Taxco is associated with silver, both with the mining of it and other metals and for the crafting of it into jewelry. Today, mining is no longer a mainstay of the city's economy. The city's reputation for silver work, along with its picturesque homes and surrounding landscapes, have made tourism...
- Homeless Street Dogs 8 months ago We have found dozens of homeless and abused dogs, and have taken in a few. Unfortunately there are no resources in our area to help these poor creatures. These dogs have no one to take care of them and love them. If anyone can help by taking in a dog, or with a contribution, please contact...
- Churches In Tenancingo 8 months ago
- Quinceañera 8 months ago An important celebration in Mexican culture is the tradition of the quinceañera. This constitutes a ceremony on a girl’s fifteenth birthday to mark her passage to womanhood, to give thanks to God for his blessings, and to present a young woman to the community.
- Mercado de flores 8 months ago The smell of fresh cut flowers is amazing and the colors are brilliant. In the town of Tenancingo you will find a flower market that takes up several city blocks. This market attracts wholesale and retail buyers from all over Mexico. Just about anything that has to do with flowers and growing can...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Once Upon A Time has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!