Once Upon A Time
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mercado de Ganado en Tenancingo 1 week ago
- Interstellar Portal 2 months ago
- Find the Life That Suits You in Diverse, Affordable Mexico 7 months ago From: International Living Photos and article by Andrew MidkiffMexico’s amazing flora is what brought me here. You have plants ranging from desert cactus to jungle orchids. Plants vary with climate and Mexico has just about any kind of climate you would want. I live in the pine-oak forest zone of...
- Devastation in Tenancingo 9 months ago Saturday the 23rd another quake hit Mexico, we did not feel that one, but the quake on the 19th was the most devastating. People's nerves are on edge as the death toll has climbed to over 300. The people in our town have gone about their work the best they can as cleanup operations continue. The...
- Powerful 7.1 Earthquake Strikes Central Mexico 9 months ago A powerful earthquake today sent me running out of the house. At first there was just a slight shake and then all hell broke loose, I almost could not stand up. As I run outside my dogs followed close behind. It looked like the whole house was going to collapse. My wife was at work downtown...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Once Upon A Time has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!