Adventures of a London Kiwi
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Sea to Sky Highway: Vancouver to Whistler 1 day ago Move over Route 66, one of our favourite day trips from Vancouver City (we also managed to fit in wild Killer whale spotting – post to come) was taking the Sea to Sky highway up to… View Post The post The Sea to Sky Highway: Vancouver to Whistler appeared first on Adventures of a London Kiwi.
- Lady Dinah's Cat Cafe: Afternoon Tea Pawfection 5 days ago Four years ago (how on earth has that time disappeared so quickly?) we excitedly booked our first – of many – visits to Lady Dinah’s Cat Cafe. It was a wintery Saturday evening – because that… View Post The post Lady Dinah’s Cat Cafe: Afternoon Tea Pawfection appeared first on...
- Vancouver: 18 Reasons Why We Fell In Love 1 week ago Vancouver has always been our travel Avalon – a mystical dream that we never thought we would ever turn into reality. With family connections there that have threaded us to this beautiful Canadian city for decades,… View Post The post Vancouver: 18 Reasons Why We Fell In Love appeared first...
- Brunch Kettner's Townhouse in Soho 1 week ago If I’ve learnt anything over the years (besides when to use learned and learnt) is that life is too short to wait for a special occasion to catch up with good friends. And, when there… View Post The post Brunch Kettner’s Townhouse in Soho appeared first on Adventures of a London Kiwi.
- The Natural History Museum, London: A Walk Through Time 1 week ago I was never a very outdoorsy child. Interested in old history and buildings rather than dresses and makeup, I was too busy building modern Barbie houses and with my nose in a book, to play… View Post The post The Natural History Museum, London: A Walk Through Time appeared first on Adventures of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Adventures of a London Kiwi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!