luckilylenny - Random Thoughts
Latest Blog Posts »
- FINDING JOBS IN QATAR | LIST OF JOB SITES IN QATAR 3 days ago With the political status of Qatar right now, economist claims that it has affected some companies in their recruitment and hiring processes. But remember, as much as there are companies running here and there, employment opportunities will never be out of sight. It will still flow and vacancies...
- 4 REASONS TO CONSIDER A GARDEN BRUNCH | SHERATON GRAND DOHA 1 week ago Brunch every Fridays in Doha is not just a trend but became part of the usual scenes every Friday. Since the weather is coming to a favorable temperature, a new brunch concept is currently being hosted by Sheraton Grand Doha Resort and Convention Hotel in their beautiful lush green garden. …...
- INITIAL THOUGHTS AND IMPRESSIONS IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA | LUCKILYLENNY TELL-ALL 2 weeks ago If you're a gal like me, I know you are, and wanting to visit South Korea in the nearest future this post is dedicated to you! … More INITIAL THOUGHTS AND IMPRESSIONS IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA | LUCKILYLENNY TELL-ALL
- BEST PIECES OF ADVICE IN VISITING CITADEL OF SIGIRIYA, SRI LANKA 2 months ago I collected from my memory of all "this-is-the-best-thing-to-do" moments we had in both Sigiriya. While exploring majestic ancient and cultural spot I have several things to consider that you shouldn't miss! … More BEST PIECES OF ADVICE IN VISITING CITADEL OF SIGIRIYA, SRI LANKA
- SATURDAY BREAKFAST | SHADES CAFE & EATERY 2 months ago Kicking off with my all-time favorite Caramel Cafe Latte surely hits my tastebuds for its flavor and by a fast minute, they served deliciously freshly baked pastries, pasta, and salads. I opted for the pasta. … More SATURDAY BREAKFAST | SHADES CAFE & EATERY
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » luckilylenny - Random Thoughts has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!