Latest Blog Posts »
- Helsinki Park Renamed after Tove Jansson 6 months ago The city of Helsinki has decided to rename Katajanokka Park after Tove Jansson. It’s an area where she grew up and lived for much of her life. (via) No comment Related posts: The Summer Book by Tove Jansson Park Hill Reborn The Centre of Helsinki
- On Boredom 6 months ago ….childhood boredom is a special kind of boredom. It is a boredom full of dreams, a sort of projection into another place, into another reality. In adulthood boredom is made of repetition, it is the continuation of something from which we are no longer expecting any surprise. -Italo Calvino -via...
- Back to the Baana 9 months ago Before the old railway line the Baana was reopened as a pedestrian and cycle route through the center of Helsinki I visited it when it was closed off to the public and the homeless were using it as shelter. It looked to me then like an amazing urban corridor full of possibilities. Since then it...
- Open Education Database 11 months ago The Open Education Database is a comprehensive collection of online college rankings and free courses. It currently has 55 courses under Architecture ranging from Technical, Theory, History of Architecture and everything in between. This is a resource worth checking out as it includes not only...
- The Netherlands by date built 11 months ago A map of 9,866,539 dutch buildings coloured by date built. Also worth visiting is the Brooklyn map also coloured by date by Thomas Rhiel. Read more at my new blog declad.com. No comment Related posts: Finland Built Modern Libya Buildings to Suit your Mood Amsterdam 360Â°
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » lewism has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!