From Coast A Costa
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Van-tastic Journey to Cork - Episode 8 1 day ago Moving to Cork from Dublin wasn’t as difficult as moving from abroad, but it SURELY had its challenges! Franklin hasn’t driven in YEARS so what better way to refresh his memory than to rent a huge van and drive it […] The post Our Van-tastic Journey to Cork – Episode 8 appeared first on...
- Putting a Cork in the Job Search - Episode 7 2 weeks ago WARNING: Spoilers ahead!
- I LOST MY JOB WHILE ABROAD - Episode 6 1 month ago That’s right, I lost my job while abroad. Losing your job while on a work permit in a foreign country is one of risks of moving abroad. Our stay in Ireland is dependent of a valid work permit and, if I […] The post I LOST MY JOB WHILE ABROAD – Episode 6 appeared first on From Coast A Costa.
- The Best Valentine's Day Gift Is No Gift at All 2 months ago That’s right! The best, most meaningful, and most memorable Valentine’s Day I’ve shared with Franklin was when he didn’t give me any gifts. A few years ago, we decided to stop giving each other presents on special occasions. After our consumer […] The post The Best Valentine’s Day Gift...
- The Moment I Decided to Travel 2 months ago What made you interested in travel? I’m asking with the assumption that you’re reading this post because travel is of interest to you. I know exactly when I was bitten by the Travel Bug. It left its mark like a […] The post The Moment I Decided to Travel appeared first on From Coast A Costa.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Coast A Costa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!