From Coast A Costa
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cork Walking Tour: Butter, Bells, and Moore - Episode 10 1 week ago Battling sinus and allergies isn’t enough to keep us locked up inside on a nice, sunny, spring day in Cork. We’re still new to the city and really wanted to take the opportunity to get out and explore. We read […] The post Cork Walking Tour: Butter, Bells, and Moore – Episode 10 appeared...
- Exploring Cobh While Crashing Our Drone! - Episode 9 2 weeks ago This episode was full of surprises! We were so excited to get some really great weather which would give us a great opportunity to visit the Ballycotton Cliffs. This turned out to be surprise number one — because it was […] The post Exploring Cobh While Crashing Our Drone! – Episode 9...
- Join our Patreon Community! 4 weeks ago Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/fromcoastacosta The post Join our Patreon Community! appeared first on From Coast A Costa.
- Our Van-tastic Journey to Cork - Episode 8 1 month ago Moving to Cork from Dublin wasn’t as difficult as moving from abroad, but it SURELY had its challenges! Franklin hasn’t driven in YEARS so what better way to refresh his memory than to rent a huge van and drive it […] The post Our Van-tastic Journey to Cork – Episode 8 appeared first on...
- Putting a Cork in the Job Search - Episode 7 2 months ago WARNING: Spoilers ahead!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Coast A Costa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!