From Coast A Costa
Latest Blog Posts »
- What We Discovered Tracing Family History - Episode 26 3 weeks ago We’ve all done a family tree at some point. How far have you been able to trace ancestry? Did you find anything interesting in your genealogy research? Franklin and I have been working on tracing my Irish ancestry for over […] The post What We Discovered Tracing Family History – Episode 26...
- YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPDATE: We changed our name! 1 month ago The simplest video EVER turned into a full day ordeal for us!
- Best Pubs for Traditional Irish Music in Cork - Ep. 25 3 months ago What’s a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than to have some pints and enjoy traditional Irish music in Cork Ireland? From the sentimental to the celebratory, live Irish folk music has it all. In this episode, Franklin and […] The post Best Pubs for Traditional Irish Music in Cork – Ep....
- The Dutch Windmills Near Amsterdam - Episode 24 3 months ago Danielle’s birthday trip would not have been complete without getting out to the Dutch countryside and seeing some windmills. We took a train from Amsterdam to the small town of Zandaam, which alone is worth a visit. It’s home to […] The post The Dutch Windmills Near Amsterdam – Episode 24...
- A Look Back at 2017 (Happy New Year!) 4 months ago If you’re up to date on our episodes, you already know how difficult 2017 started out for us. Eventually, things started to take a turn for the better. We can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for us! […] The post A Look Back at 2017 (Happy New Year!) appeared first on The World Ahead.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Coast A Costa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!