Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Baltic Christmas Day 22 - Lithuanian Christmas Eve Biscuits | Kūčiukai 10 hours ago June writes at My Food Odyssey, about her life in the Lithuanian countryside, her travels, but mostly about food. A supporter of using local ingredients and cooking from scratch, June was kind enough to share this recipe for traditional Lithuanian Christmas Eve cookies for Day 22 of 24 Days of a...
- A Baltic Christmas Day 21 - AUSEKLIS, AUSEKLIS - everywhere! 1 day ago Day 21 of 24 Days of a Baltic Christmas is by my little sis, Z. Expert fashionista and working in the retail industry, she reports that this is indeed a very Baltic Christmas…It seems that this design is everywhere you turn this season... If you’ve ever seen this symbol and thought “oh, what...
- A Baltic Christmas Day 20 - Lithuanian Christmas cards 2 days ago Nomeda Lukoševičienė, her husband Arvydas, and their three children Marius, Tadas, and Lukas have been living in Seattle for the last 17 years. “Even though our family lives far from our homeland, there is absolutely no doubt that we are 100% Lithuanian.” Today on Day Twenty of 24 Days of a...
- A Baltic Christmas Day 19 - Christmas at Kalnciems (or troll shoes, hemp and homemade honeycake) 3 days ago Day Nineteen of 24 Days of a Baltic Christmas is from Marianna of Hello, Latvia. Marianna been slowly going native in the "motherland" Latvia for the last 10 years, after growing up in sub-tropical Brisvegas, Australia ... analysing the differences, advantages, life styles in both...
- A Baltic Christmas Day 18 - Latvian Christmas Music 4 days ago Day Eighteen of the 24 Days of Christmas features Heather MacLaughlin Garbes. Heather is the Founder and Artistic Director of the Mägi Ensemble, an eight-voice women’s vocal ensemble that focuses on performing and recording music from the Baltic region. She is also currently a post-doctoral...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!