Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ooh la la, France! 4 hours ago Friday we packed our bags for France… in Greenville! We travel the world with a group of friends, every month stopping in a different country; this month, Mikus’s birthplace, our home for three years and a place I still dream about – France! I volunteered to host la grande affaire, pulling...
- A wild zoo party! 3 days ago Lauris is five years old! We celebrated once with my sister and her husband, once on the actual day, and finally with a group of friends last Sunday. Sticking to the rule of years=guests, we invited five friends to the zoo with burgers and cake afterwards in Cleveland Park.The idea came about when...
- Bald Rock Heritage Preserve 5 days ago There are places in the Upstate so beautiful, so unique, that we take all our visitors there. It was on our way back from Pretty Place (a really tough act to follow!) with Andrejs and Anna that we stopped at Bald Rock once more, even though they had been once before on a previous visit.Headed north...
- A hopping-good weekend! 1 week ago I’m finally sitting down after a heck of a weekend – and all I want to do is go to sleep. However, we just got done looking through some of the pictures taken (and having a good laugh at some of them!) and I’m super excited about some of the posts coming up these next weeks: a little bit of...
- Six years 1 week ago In honor of the big G50 celebration coming up and our 6th wedding anniversary! We married in Three Rivers, MI and celebrated with family and friends in Gaŗezers. It was a slightly chilly spring morning, but the dogwoods were blooming, the forest was bright green with buds and I said “yes” to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!