Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Greenville Public Library is Not Free 6 days ago The Greenville County Library System was founded in 1921 with 500 volumes in a vacant storage room on East Coffee Street. Today, there are 11 library branches, a bookmobile, and a website which provide free access to resources and experiences. Except it’s not free if you choose to visit the...
- Jump Off Rock 1 week ago When on excursions into the Blue Ridge Mountains we often make multiple stops: one for an extended hike, one for a picnic lunch, maybe once for restrooms, sometimes at a local farm or creamery for a take-home souvenir, and usually at one or two scenic viewpoints just to break up the car ride....
- Ashmore Heritage Preserve 1 week ago The Upstate’s Heritage Preserves are not only some of the most interesting and scenic of the region’s natural areas, they are also a well-kept secret. These sanctuaries are just a little further off the beaten path than the popular State Parks, but attract only a small percentage of the...
- Abanico Tapas Bar, Spanish small plates in Greenville 1 week ago There is no other place in Greenville like it, and the luscious Spanish tapas will only tempt your tastebuds more as we slowly turn the corner into spring and roll into the heat of summer…Abanico Tapas Bar - Restaurant & Music opened its doors four months ago, serving a menu of small plates as...
- Cowpens, our very own Upstate SC battlefield 2 months ago January 17, 1781 – the Battle of Cowpens. US Memorial Monument in honor of all the men who fought at CowpensLast week we featured Ninety Six National Historic Site, site of the American Revolution’s first major land battle in the South. It was a little later in the Revolutionary War that...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!