Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hawk Watch at Caesars Head 23 hours ago You’ll find members of the Greenville County Bird Club “Wing Nuts” at the Caesars Head State Park overlook this time of year, volunteers participating in the count of migrating hawks. The Hawk Watch starts in early September and runs through November, during which time the hawks are on their...
- A World of Energy 2 days ago Learning to cast a flyAt the very northern reaches of the Upstate, Lake Jocassee is fed by four cold mountain rivers: Whitewater, Thompson, Horsepasture and Toxaway. Located in the southeast corner of the lake is the Jocassee Hydro Station, which separates it from the beginning of Lake Keowee, also...
- Minnehaha Falls 4 days ago A jam-packed weekend: the natural water slide at Long Shoals Wayside Park, a hike to Bull Sluice on the Chattooga River, Anna Ruby Falls, and the highest points in two states, Sassafras Mountain and Brasstown Bald. We were taking the scenic route home from Lake Chatuge; from Unicoi State Park...
- Anna Ruby Falls 1 week ago It might have been a mistake… We were stuck in traffic outside the Georgia mountain town of Helen with three impatient boys in the backseat, only to finally make it to the Anna Ruby Falls Recreation Area to find the park was at capacity – one car in for every one out. It was Labor Day weekend,...
- The Narrows 1 week ago We went on an awesome hike. (Which means this is a long post, but I had a lot I wanted to say, and a bunch of pictures!)Now, this one isn’t for everyone. It was listed as 5 miles round-trip (and some websites had it listed as only 3.4!), but I suspect it was closer to 6 with the extra bit from...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!