Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Upstate garden in the spring 2 days ago Although I may dream of turning our backyard into an urban farm, we are still a long ways from the amount of produce coming out of Ēriks and Linda’s or Eliza's gardens. It would be nice to reap more from what we sow, but I’m realistic with the amounts of work, space and sunlight required and...
- April's gone 4 days ago It’s been a busy month, and May promises to be even more hectic. As cinco de mayo approaches I’m looking forward to all the adventures planned in the coming months, and at the same time, wondering where April went… Sorting through my pictures, I realized we had quite a month. We mourned the...
- A weekend of 2 great causes - Arts Alive and Project Host 6 days ago There is TONS of stuff going on in Greenville now that the weather is nicer. There is always something going on, but right around this time of year there are more festivals than you can attend! We kicked off the weekend at Arts Alive, the annual spring fundraiser for Stone Academy. With food, live...
- An Earth Day celebration! 1 week ago Our Earth Day event had been in the planning for some time. We participate in a monthly co-op down in Piedmont, and I had volunteered to plan the April event with a dozen possible projects in mind. By the time Earth Day rolled around we had narrowed it down to a few activities, and with a car...
- Conestee's Raccoon Run 1 week ago Happy Earth Day! The theme of this 45th earth day is “It’s our turn to lead,” and that’s exactly what I will be doing at our Earth Day activity down in Piedmont this afternoon. But more on that at a later date, because today in honor of this worldwide holiday I would like to share how our...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!