Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Para-Cycling World Championship Opening Ceremonies 3 days ago Since this baby has decided to wait for Labor Day, I’ve been out and about with vecmamma Inga and the boys here in Greenville taking advantage of the last days of summer. As I wrote in this previous post, the 2014 Para-Cycling World Championships have come to town, and the Opening Ceremonies and...
- Para-Cycling coming to Greenville! 1 week ago The 2014 Union Cycliste Internationale Para-Cycling World Championships are coming to Greenville, South Carolina!!! This Olympic-sanctioned event is heralded as the “Superbowl of para-cycling” and will bring 400 athletes from more than 40 countries to the Upstate for five days of action-packed...
- Have fun storming the castle! 1 week ago A few weeks ago we joined a dozen friends for the Amazing Castle program at the Upcountry History Museum. The hands-on exhibit is geared towards kids 4-8 years old and introduces visitors to medieval history through a make-believe castle village community. The program was the perfect opportunity to...
- The new and improved Greenville trolley 2 weeks ago On Thursday we had the distinctive honor of being the very first passengers on the new Greenlink trolley! Source: City of Greenville websiteThe brand new open-air trolleys have wooden benches seating 35, a bicycle rack on the front and a wheelchair-accessible door and seating in the rear....
- The 11th Latvian scout and guide jamboree, Mantojums! 2 weeks ago In a few days Latvian scouts and guides from around the world will descend upon the wilderness of New Jersey for the 11th Latvian scout and guide jamboree, Mantojums. These jamborees are organized every four years in a location in North America, the previous one, Zvaigžņu sega, taking place in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!