Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Latvian Song Festival in Baltimore 1 day ago Latvians call themselves a nation of singers, and folk-song tradition is a large part of our nation's identity. For more than a century we have upheld this tradition with national song and dance festivals, up to tens of thousands of singers and dancers performing in unison in the festivals in...
- Reflections on another Jāņi... 3 days ago Jāņi – the annual Latvian summer solstice celebration. The location and līgotāji may vary, but the basic tenets remain:Travel. Luckily this year it was a just a short ride across town, no need to cross state lines...Gracious hosts. Duties include grilling, supplying white oak branches &...
- Līksmu prieku Līgo svētkos! 6 days ago noauj basas kājasšonakt pļavā silta rasa ziediebridīsim smaržu pilnā dravā -miglas mākonī kas pāri galvai ietiebridīsim klusā klusā naktītumsas zīds vienos nevis šķirsskūpsti uzplauks patiesi - ne zagtimute pilna medus garšas degsļausim naktij pieliet sevi pilnus -siltas maigas...
- Conestee's Learning Loop 3 1 week ago This time of year, when it has gotten too hot to ride the Conestee section of the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and too muggy & buggy to hike down around the Reedy, we head to the west area of Lake Conestee Nature Park (LCNP). With its field full of wildflowers, shaded forest paths, and creek & riparian...
- The Swamp Rabbit - from Greenville Tech to Cleveland Park 1 week ago The rebirth/revitalization of Greenville was triggered by: investment into its downtown, the restoration of Falls Park, and the creation of the Swamp Rabbit Trail – a 22 mile multi-use greenway trail system that connects Greenville with Travelers Rest to the north. Utilizing an old rail corridor,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!