Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Behind Moonshine Falls 7 hours ago Here’s another waterfall to add to your Upstate waterfall bucket list! Moonshine Falls is a 40 foot cascade that was once the site of a moonshine still, the evidence of which is still on scene today. The other unique feature of this Greenville county waterfall is that the trail takes you behind...
- Your guide to the Swamp Rabbit Trail 1 day ago If the creation of Falls Park was the spark that set Greenville on track to become a beloved hometown and vacation destination to thousands, then it’s the GHS Swamp Rabbit Trail that has become the locomotive still pulling us forward today! About the trail...The old Carolina, Knoxville and...
- Oh the thinks you can think! 5 days ago “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. SeussCurrently on exhibit at the Upcountry History Museum (UHM) - The Art of Dr. Seuss: A Retrospective and National Touring Exhibition. The exhibit opened in January and will...
- Riley Moore Falls 1 week ago On this particular spring-during-winter day we were in Clemson, and when the program there had ended we piled into the car and set out for nearby Chau Ram County Park. Turns out that spring weather in winter doesn’t change seasonal hours, and unless we were willing to wait a week, Chau Ram was...
- Your guide to Lake Conestee Nature Park 1 week ago Lake Conestee Nature Park opened in 2006, and over the past ten years has become a favorite destination for families across the Upstate with its 12 miles of trail that crisscross 400-acres of forest and wetlands. Because the park has multiple entrances and all those trails, it can be intimidating...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!