Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Yet Another Baltic Christmas - Day 4 Lithuanians in ATL, the World's Busiest Airport 19 hours ago From Seattle to Atlanta, today during the 24 Days of a Baltic Christmas we have landed at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, where the Atlanta Lithuanian-American Community has decorated a Christmas tree in the International Terminal!The Director of International Business at...
- Yet Another Baltic Christmas - Day 3 and the Seattle Bazaar 1 day ago The Seattle Latvians were already gearing up for Christmas during November! As you are headed out to the various holiday markets going on today across the US and Canada (for a list, see yesterday's post to find the one closest to you!), we travel to the west coast for one market that has already...
- Yet Another Baltic Christmas - Day 2 and the Christmas Bazaar 2 days ago While living in Chicago I always looked forward to December and the various Christmas tirdziņi that would take place on the weekends. The several churches would each have a Christmas bazaar one December weekend, and the Latvian School would host theirs on the third Saturday. Although these markets...
- Yet Another Baltic Christmas - Day 1 3 days ago Welcome back, to 24 Days of a Baltic Christmas on Femme au Foyer!The original countdown in 2014 was a showcase of Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian holiday food, crafts and traditions. Baltic authors such as Zinta Aistars, Marika Blossfeldt, prof. Guntis Šmidchens and Elga Ozols joined us with...
- Christmas in Cashiers 4 days ago As much as we love being in Greenville for the holidays, there are just some events that prove to be too much for the younger kids, one example being the Poinsettia Christmas Parade. Between finding parking downtown, getting there early enough to get a good spot, keeping the kids occupied until the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!