Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Double Blessings Farm, Travelers Rest SC 3 days ago The driveway leading to Double Blessing Farm gives nothing away as to what is grown there; it isn’t until you’ve crested the hill that the goat pasture and barn come into view. On a sunny autumn day we had the opportunity to tour the farm and sample some of their wares.In the farm’s early...
- The mud kitchen with a mosaic 5 days ago There is something every child with even the tiniest backyard needs, and you’ve probably never heard of it.A few years ago one of the boys received a play kitchen from their grandparents for a birthday. With a rotating supply of tupperware, empty boxes, spice jars, egg cartons and other food...
- In the Swamp Rabbit box - a week's worth of produce 1 week ago I'm no Julia Child, but living in France broadened my horizons in the kitchen, forcing me out of my comfort zone and into the realm of cooking from scratch with fresh and sometimes previously unknown ingredients. I didn’t completely abandon everything I learned upon returning to the US despite...
- The Aviation Park at GMU 1 week ago The Greenville Downtown Airport Park has become one of our very favorite parks here in the Upstate, and it just keeps getting better! Last time I wrote about the park it was still in the early stages, with only the amphitheater, runways, grass and fencing installed (see post “Watching the planes...
- Vilis's first Star Wars convention 1 week ago It was a busy weekend in Greenville, with over thirty festivals, concerts and other events happening across the Upstate. Here’s the rundown on all of them… Just kidding, we only made it to one! (But here’s the list in case you're interested)We opted to head to Roper Mountain Science Center on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!