Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- 100 years of the National Park Service! 18 hours ago Yesterday marks 100 years of the National Park Service, stewards of our National Parks as well as our national monuments, battlefields, military parks, historic sites, lakeshores, seashores, recreation areas, scenic rivers and trails and even the White House. Arches National ParkOur first National...
- Meet Stomper, the new mascot for the Swamp Rabbits! 2 days ago This past Saturday the new Greenville Swamp Rabbits mascot was revealed at Haywood Mall, where the children’s area has a brand new look thanks to our hometown hockey team!The play area sponsorship was announced simultaneously to the exciting news that ‘Stomper’ will be joining the Swamp...
- Hikes and waterfalls in Upstate SC and vicinity 4 days ago We've seen many lists circulating the internet recently; you know the one, 'See all of the Upstate's waterfalls in 4.57 hours!', or '14 Trails in SC you must take if you love the outdoors!". However, after taking a closer look at over a dozen of these, I've come to several conclusions. First, the...
- What's new at the SRC&G plus the King of Pops! 1 week ago It’s hard to miss all the changes that took place this summer at our favorite locally-sourced grocer, the Swamp Rabbit Café & Grocery. Just driving into the parking lot you’ll notice the large chain link fence is gone, and once you step in the front door you might wonder if you’re in the...
- Stick bread twists 1 week ago I found myself in charge of designing a program for thirty 6 to 12 year olds for the annual Latvian 3x3 camp in Gaŗezers, Michigan, and although coming up with ideas was easy enough, implementation was a different matter. Our assigned space was one of the new Avoti classrooms (used by the 6-week...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!