Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mannekin Pis goes Latvian! 10 hours ago This weekend the city of Brussels hosts the Festival of Folklore, Folklorissimo. During the festival there will be several events occurring in Vismet and on the square containing Manneken-Pis, the landmark bronze sculpture depicting a little naked boy urinating into a fountain's basin. We visited...
- Holy Hipster. 5 days ago This was an eventful weekend here in Greenville, our top picks being Touch-a-Truckat the Westside Park on Saturday and Indie Craft Parade which ran Saturday through Sunday. Held at the historic Huguenot Mill at the Peace Center on West Broad Street, the fair is a showcase of local artists, a...
- The baby brought the stork! 1 week ago The stork is an important bird in Latvian folklore, bringing health and wealth to homes with its presence. Having a stork’s nest in one’s homestead brings luck and supposedly even protects buildings from fire, and just the sight of a stork sitting on your roof means there will be good fortune...
- Trains, trains & more trains 2 weeks ago My mother took the boys to Mauldin today, for opening day of “Trains, Trains & More Trains” at the Mauldin Cultural Center. According to the Greenville News this display of model trains features the largest push button-operated interactive layout on the East Coast, with American flyer trains...
- Trīs lietas labas lietas! 2 weeks ago Vēlos Jūs iepazīstināt –Vilis MārtiņšPiedzima 2014. g. 30. augustā, 2:39 pēcpusdienā Grīnvilē, SC. Viņš svēra 10 mārciņas, 14 unces un ir 22,5 collas gaŗš. Born August 30that 2:39pm in Greenville, SC, Vilis weighed 10lbs 14oz and is 22.5 inches tall. Lauris un Mikus priecājās!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!