Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Costa Rica part 5: snorkeling and the coral reefs 2 days ago In Costa Rica, the eco-tourism capital of the world, almost any outdoor activity or tour can be arranged. The area we were staying in offered a wide variety of options including ATV jungle tours, bird watching trips, zip lining packages similar to the one we had chosen in the cloud forest,...
- Costa Rica part 4: Manuel Antonio 4 days ago It was the rainforest, after all. We had burned through the boys clean clothes faster than I had projected, with the mud and rain putting their cold weather gear out of commission as it was too damp for anything to dry. The pants I had hand-washed in the sink the first evening still hung sopping...
- Costa Rica part 3: Monteverde at night 6 days ago There must be some sort of waterfall etiquette guide that will clearly explain what to do in the situation that you are attempting to reach a waterfall in the jungle and make it back out during daylight, but there is a pile of clothes on the trail signifying that someone is taking a swim. To...
- Costa Rica part 2: the cloud forest 1 week ago We awoke to a steady rain and the wind whistling as it came over the ridge. In hopes of seeing “the best view of Lake Arenal” that our lodge had advertised I pulled back the curtains, resulting in a fantastic view of the mist and fog stretching 10 feet out, and the giant arachnid that had taken...
- A Costa Rican Adventure: Part 1 1 week ago The rainforests and beaches of Costa Rica are already a dream; the sunsets, warm waters and animal life we experienced on our recent trip only lingering in our thoughts and on our hard drives. The trip was a result of a combination of factors: the New Year and a big birthday to celebrate,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!