Slow News Day
Latest Blog Posts »
- Guest blogger Tom Perkins 3 months ago OF PULPITS, PUNDITS, & PRESCRIPTION DRUGS In obtaining a graduate degree as a counselor, our state requires a basic pharmacology course. It provides a working knowledge of brain chemistry, its functions, and how drugs, prescription or illegal, affect the body. … Continue reading →
- Temper of the Times: Crisis Mentality 4 months ago It has gotten to the point where I almost get nauseous reading news or watching it on TV. I believe the reason for this is the constant crises portrayed there.
- Super Bowl 2013: A Ravens "Festivus Maximus" 5 months ago I have watched a lot of ESPN this week.
- 2013 NFL Conference Championships: Birds, Brady or Har-bowl? 6 months ago I went out on a limb last week, picking the underdog in all cases. Technically Atlanta was not an underdog, but they might as well have been.
- 2013 NFL Divisional Playoffs: Ya gotta have heart 6 months ago I picked three of the four wild card games correctly last weekend. Unfortunately, my “miss” involved my beloved Washington Redskins, who lost to Seattle in a controversial game in which their franchise quarterback either stayed or was left in too … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Slow News Day has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!