Slow News Day
Latest Blog Posts »
- Farewell, Mr. and Mrs. Obama 1 day ago I am surprised at myself today. I find myself reflecting on the 8 years of President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. What is surprising is that I am doing it at all and that I have some positive … Continue reading →
- A Tale of Two Attitudes 1 week ago It’s been the best of days. It’s been the worst of days. Sorry Charles Dickens. I couldn’t resist. But my twist to the opening to that great 19th century author’s wonderful novel “Take of Two Cities” does aptly describe today. … Continue reading →
- (Slightly) Annotated Predictions for 2017 2 weeks ago 1)The US government will release some year-end statistics regarding things within their purview with the intention of reflecting their positive handling of those said items. My take: “Statistics are for losers..” (Attributed to many sports personages.) 2)There will be some … Continue reading...
- Outs and Ins for 2017 2 weeks ago Out … Continue reading →
- 2016 News that May Be Important Only to Me 2 weeks ago 2016 News that May be Only Important to Me… Yep, the Cubs won the World Series and I was happy for them. But even with an owner making megabucks from his MASN TV rights who still won’t spend, the … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Slow News Day has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!