Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- HOCKEY: Women's Four Nations Cup being played in Finland 1 day ago Calling all women’s hockey fans (and I came across this by accident because it’s not really being advertised anywhere!) The Women’s Four Nations Cup is being played in FINLAND this year from November 1-5 at three different venues in Kerava, Järvenpää and Vierumäki. This tournament...
- Worth a visit - Haikaranpesä 3 days ago A couple weeks ago we all headed out to do some shopping. Now, I am a lover of all things spontaneous and fun, so I suggested that we should go for lunch at Haikaranpesä (rough translation: stork nest), and old water tower-turned restaurant and events venue in the south part of Espoo. The tower...
- Random thoughts 3 days ago Hello, I apologize for my absence lately – I really got hammered by a bad cold virus almost three weeks ago. I was feeling so bad… I should be good now for the next five years or so!
- Ticks, I really hate them 2 months ago Last week I got bitten by a tick. I have no idea where it came from, probably my dog. I was bit freaked out because it had been there for some time and my friend was unsuccessful at getting all of it off of me. I had to visit the doctor the next day and […]
- On a road I didn't plan on following 2 months ago A few years back the Little Miss (who is not so little anymore) started playing ringette. We’re now coming up on her sixth year in the sport (yikes!) and it’s still her thing. It’s now become my thing too. I played ringette when I was a kid in Canada and gave it up when I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!