Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Here we go again: Immigration politics 3 days ago Word of warning: I reserve the right to remove any nasty, racist comments that come up on this post or any other post in this blog. I will not tolerate hate speech or threats in this blog – period. Carmen P. It is 2015. It is beyond me how elected members of parliament in Finland […]
- Helan Abdulla aka Helly Luv has a message for ISIS 1 week ago Helan Abdulla, aka Helly Luv, is an ethnic Kurdish 20-something immigrant to Finland. By the sounds of it she had a hard time as a child, enduring relentless bullying in Lahti where she was raised. When she was 18 she left Finland and went to the US determined to make a career in music. And […]
- Please help us find Mika Sepponen! 1 week ago UPDATE (JULY 22, 2015): Mika was located yesterday and he is safe. Many thanks to everyone who took the time to read and share this post. This is probably the first (and maybe last) time I will ever issue a personal appeal for help in this blog, please forgive me. Mike Sepponen (aged 41) is […]
- Picture(s) of the day 2 weeks ago (Wow, I have lots to share and write about!) The City of Espoo puts up these cool temporary art exhibits every summer in Espoon Keksus, I found a couple of them yesterday when I took my dog for a walk. Now I have to find the rest of them!Filed under: Picture of the Day
- What did I know about Finland before moving here? 2 weeks ago A question to the diaspora in Finland! I think this above may become a new category of entries on my blog because I have questioned people who have moved to Finland about other things before. I asked this question a few weeks back to a group of foreigners living in Finland: What did you know […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!