Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Picture of the day 1 week ago I love late winter in Finland. This is the best part of it: the return of the light. 6 a.m. this morning. Have a nice weekend everyone! Filed under: Picture of the Day
- Finland in an infographic 2 weeks ago Ran across this last week at the recommendation of someone who interviewed me last year. I will be posting some more fun statistics about Finland in my next entry. In the meantime, enjoy! Created by: FinnFacts.fi in partnership with Expedia.fi Filed under: Everyday life, Finnish things
- Finglish words and phrases that drive me nuts 3 weeks ago Update: After a proofread, I had to make some corrections to my own Finglish! :P I have been in Finland for a long time and long ago and far away I noticed the use of a few words/phrases by native Finnish speakers that drive me absolutely crazy when they speak / write in English. I […]
- The recovered couch 2 months ago Long ago the Mr. and I purchased our first home together and we went hunting for the perfect couch for our new living room. The perfect couch was well-made and as I mentioned back in December 2014, I was vehemently against getting rid of it. So after a little bit of searching around and getting...
- Picture of the Day 2 months ago We had some snow recently and evidence of our local blackbirds looking for pickings in our yard. Nice to know they’re still around.. :) Filed under: Picture of the Day
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!