Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ticks, I really hate them 1 week ago Last week I got bitten by a tick. I have no idea where it came from, probably my dog. I was bit freaked out because it had been there for some time and my friend was unsuccessful at getting all of it off of me. I had to visit the doctor the next day and […]
- On a road I didn't plan on following 2 weeks ago A few years back the Little Miss (who is not so little anymore) started playing ringette. We’re now coming up on her sixth year in the sport (yikes!) and it’s still her thing. It’s now become my thing too. I played ringette when I was a kid in Canada and gave it up when I […]
- Picture of the Day 4 weeks ago Yesterday I was out for a walk with my dog and upon returning to my yard I looked up and saw this. Cloud watching is always a worthy activity to take part in in August. The skies are different every day.Filed under: Weather in Finland
- Finland in Rio 1 month ago Well, we’re entering the final stretch of the Rio Olympics already. Team Finland sent 54 athletes to Rio with most of the medal contenders being women. Thus far their performances have produced only one medal and the English language media in the country has been strangely quiet on reporting...
- Summer festivals draw thousands to small rural communities 1 month ago Summer happenings and events in small communities across the country make the population swell! Today’s Helsingin Sanomat rang up the numbers of several events across the country that bring thousands of people to small communities and temporarily increase the population many times over. Have you...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!