Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Today's ear worm 2 days ago Here is your EAR WORM for the day! This is why I need to immerse myself more into the Finnish music scene. The Little Miss knew that this song was Finnish (she was walking around singing “Pekka, Pekka, Pekka” all the time) – and it was played ALL the time at the recent World Hockey […]
- A new watery world: Espoonjoki 6 days ago We acquired a canoe a few weeks ago and we didn’t hesitate to put it in the water. After having lived in Espoo for nearly 14 years, it’s a real pleasure to have had the chance to explore the waters of the lower part of Espoonjoki. We took the opportunity to explore on two different […]
- Picture of the Day 1 week ago Hi ho! Been busy lately again and the weather is so nice that thoughts of writing are just not in my head at the moment. Anyways, I have added a new category of entries to my blog: New places. As part of life in Finland, my goal is to document and photograph new and interesting […]
- May Day! May Day! Vappu is coming! 3 weeks ago The official kick-off to spring will be celebrated in Finland this weekend – Vappu, or Labour Day. The Mr. went shopping yesterday and said the store was a zoo, so I can image it will be the same today as people go and pick up all sorts of goodies for the weekend. And since Vappu […]
- The war on litter: cigarette butts 1 month ago I’ve long been picking up litter while out and about in public, but I have recently become rather fed up with how many cigarette butts there are out there. It’s down right shocking! We got a dog last year, so we spend a lot of time walking. Since I poop and scoop anyways, I have […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!