Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- What bits of "home" have you kept? 2 hours ago So now you live in Finland and you’re slowly but surely integrating into society. You like a lot things that Finns do, eat, drink, watch, take part in, etc., however, there are habits that you retain from your home country. What are they? I mean I have been here a long time and I had […]
- Picture of the Day 6 days ago The daily paper Helsingin Sanomat also produces a monthly supplement called Kuukausiliite, which basically translates to “monthly supplement.” The December edition featured an article about Finnish swimmer Ari-Pekka Liukkonen and one page had a photo of his hand – life-sized. If you have...
- Things I didn't know last week 1 week ago So how much wiser have I become lately? 1. I actually found out about this a couple weeks ago, but I am reporting it now. I have a couch (sofa) that needs to be recovered. I’ll be damned if I am forced into buying a new couch just because the cover on the current one […]
- Souvenirs from Finland 2 weeks ago Do you ever buy souvenirs when you travel? When I came here in 1997 I never thought I would be coming back, so I bought some nice things home with me. When I moved back, I brought them back with me. :) I still buy Finnish stuff and handicrafts and it still feels like buying […]
- Picture of the Day 3 weeks ago We had some snow last week and unfortunately it is already melting. :( The Little Miss lived in the moment and made a snowman. The beauty of every snowman is they’re unique and always different. Filed under: Picture of the Day, Weather in Finland
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!