Life in Finland (and beyond)
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Midsummer! 1 week ago This is just a message to all you folks out there – Midsummer is upon us again! I’d like to extend my best wishes for a safe, warm and dry Juhannus. Don’t drink and drive (or boat) and arrive alive! See you on the flip side! Filed under: Happenings
- The recent tourist 1 week ago A couple weeks ago my mom and my aunt came to Finland to visit. Being my aunt’s first-ever trip to Finland, she had two requests: to see Santa Claus and see some fells. I had to come up with something and I did! :) (At least I was told I delivered.) Since the Little Miss […]
- Things I didn't know last week 3 weeks ago Here we go again! I gleaned a few of these facts from the most recent version of the S-group customer magazine Yhteishyvä. Tourism stats for Helsinki indicate that in spite of the economic downturn, the number overnight stays in Helsinki are still good. Helsinki is a safe and familiar place to...
- Picture of the day 3 weeks ago I have spent much of the last two weeks out and about all over Finland because my mom and my aunt were visiting. I’ll write more about it later, but here’s a teaser: a view from Pyhätunturi in Lapland, a place I can now cross off on my “places to visit” list. Filed under: Picture […]
- Last week... 2 months ago A slight delay on this post! Last week I had a pretty busy weekend and spent more time in Helsinki and out and about on a weekend than I have in ages. It was fun and the one great thing was noticing things and seeing things I hadn’t before. The highlight of the weekend was […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Life in Finland (and beyond) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!