LibyourLife - Travel lovers and expats living in New Zealand
Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer 2017 2 months ago Summer started early in New Zealand and it was a lovely change. Having heard that last year was one of the worst years for weather (especially summer) in New Zealand, it helps us not take the sun and heat for granted. I feel like December has had more warm days than all of last summer […]
- One Year Part 2 - Because there is heaps more to share 3 months ago On 8/28/2016 we booked a one-way ticket to Christchurch, New Zealand. On 9/27/2016 we boarded the first of our three flights to a place we had never visited. We had six suitcases, had no jobs lined up, and didn’t know one person in this land far, far away. We went ALL in. People told us...
- One Year 4 months ago We hit a milestone. We’ve been living in New Zealand for a year! 365 days away from Pittsburgh. That’s about 355 days longer than ever before. I feel like the past year has gone by in the blink of an eye. I wish I had words of wisdom or that I was going to give […]
- Homesickness 6 months ago Homesickness is a bitch. There’s not really any other way I can put it. It took me about 9 months before I had what I would call true homesickness. My first real “bout” of it was a few weeks after my mom visited. I think it started with it going into winter here while it […]
- Not your typical Friday night 10 months ago There is so much we have to share with everyone but haven’t got around to it. Anthony has had a half-written blog post for the last month or so, he started a new permanent job (which he loves), we have just started our first Autumn, and much more. I know we continually have excuses as […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » LibyourLife - Travel lovers and expats living in New Zealand has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!