LibyourLife - Travel lovers and expats living in New Zealand
Latest Blog Posts »
- Homesickness 2 weeks ago Homesickness is a bitch. There’s not really any other way I can put it. It took me about 9 months before I had what I would call true homesickness. My first real “bout” of it was a few weeks after my mom visited. I think it started with it going into winter here while it […]
- Not your typical Friday night 5 months ago There is so much we have to share with everyone but haven’t got around to it. Anthony has had a half-written blog post for the last month or so, he started a new permanent job (which he loves), we have just started our first Autumn, and much more. I know we continually have excuses as […]
- How our lives are different since our move to New Zealand 5 months ago Since we realized the other day that we have been in New Zealand a little over 5 months, I thought it would be good to reflect on some of the ways our lives have changed since we moved 8820 miles from “home”. Obviously this isn’t an all encompassing list and is more for fun to […]
- BRUCE in Christchurch 6 months ago 9/11/2001 – A pretty significant day in American history. I remember where I was and what I was doing on that day. It was also my best friend’s 20th birthday so I hung around Oakland after school was cancelled so we could “celebrate”. I’m the person that watches the history...
- LibyouLife 8 months ago Travel lovers and expats living in Christchurch, New Zealand! It seems like it is time to change our cover photo on LibyourLife. While I hate to see the pics from the Caribbean go away, it is time to promote the beauty that is New Zealand. While New Zealand is in the South Pacific it is […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » LibyourLife - Travel lovers and expats living in New Zealand has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!