LibyourLife - Travel lovers and expats living in New Zealand
Latest Blog Posts »
- Not your typical Friday night 3 months ago There is so much we have to share with everyone but haven’t got around to it. Anthony has had a half-written blog post for the last month or so, he started a new permanent job (which he loves), we have just started our first Autumn, and much more. I know we continually have excuses as […]
- How our lives are different since our move to New Zealand 3 months ago Since we realized the other day that we have been in New Zealand a little over 5 months, I thought it would be good to reflect on some of the ways our lives have changed since we moved 8820 miles from “home”. Obviously this isn’t an all encompassing list and is more for fun to […]
- BRUCE in Christchurch 5 months ago 9/11/2001 – A pretty significant day in American history. I remember where I was and what I was doing on that day. It was also my best friend’s 20th birthday so I hung around Oakland after school was cancelled so we could “celebrate”. I’m the person that watches the history...
- LibyouLife 6 months ago Travel lovers and expats living in Christchurch, New Zealand! It seems like it is time to change our cover photo on LibyourLife. While I hate to see the pics from the Caribbean go away, it is time to promote the beauty that is New Zealand. While New Zealand is in the South Pacific it is […]
- Milford Sound 6 months ago During our Queenstown trip, we squeezed in a quick day trip to Milford Sound. Milford Sound is located on the southwestern part of the South Island of New Zealand. It is a fiord which was created by glacial erosion. We had heard from many people that this was one of their favorite spots in all...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » LibyourLife - Travel lovers and expats living in New Zealand has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!