Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Foods To Try in Armenia 4 weeks ago For those of you who have been following us on social media, you know now that food will always be part of our travels. So, we would not want to miss this opportunity to try some of the Armenian foods. We believe that in traveling, one must try the local cuisine in order to completely […]
- Armenia | Travel Guide and Itinerary 1 month ago So as our wedding anniversary approached, I asked hubby if we can travel in another country and he said yes. We opted for Europe but it is quite expensive and we did not have enough time to process our visas so he said why not we try Armenia? So the searching began. Armenia – or […]
- Armenia | How To Apply for Visa 1 month ago Armenia is located in West Asia which is bordered by Turkey, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. It is also a country which allows us Filipinos to obtain a visa upon arrival or e-visa. A lot of Filipinos are afraid to travel to different countries because they might get denied or there are so many visa...
- Louvre Museum: See Humanity In A New Light | Abu Dhabi 1 month ago Do you want to feel what is like to be in Paris without even actually traveling or spending much? Do you want to see a glimpse of the famous Louvre museum there? Worry no more, as the government of Abu Dhabi has opened their doors of the Louvre Abu Dhabi – which is comparable to […]
- Seattle's Best Coffee | Dubai 2 months ago Seattle’s Best Coffee is an American coffee shop that is based in Seattle, Washington. In Dubai, Seattle’s Best has a new food menu offering to its customers. Hubby and I were given the chance to taste it last November 11, 2017. It was a good time to relax and enjoy their wide array of food...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!