Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Beating the Heat at Wild Wadi Waterpark | Dubai 1 week ago Ever wondered how is it to be in a life of an OFW? Well, it is really hard but we are actually making ourselves busy by going out and having some fun. Living outside your own country and battling the homesickness is stressful, thanks to some parks, water parks and other outdoor activities we can...
- Ladies Night at Sushi Central | Abu Dhabi 1 week ago Aside from steak, our kind of food to go to is Japanese. Tired of having the same meal over and over again? Tired and bored of your work, why not have some break? These Ramadan days where we got shorter working hours it is nice to devour in a good food during Iftar. Iftar means […]
- A Taste of Heaven at Al Bustan Rotana Hotel's Unlimited Steak | Abu Dhabi 1 week ago It’s been a while since we tasted a real steak after our Baby Al Yam experience. So hubby and I decided to try this steakhouse that we saw when we passed by going home from Grand Mosque. Seeing the price for the first time, we were hesitant, you mean DHS 99.00 for an unlimited steak. […]
- The Perfect Getaway for Everyone at Le Meridien | Fujairah 2 months ago Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is a rare sight to see and a majestic place to behold. Located in the emirate of Fujairah in the UAE, this wonderful family get-away hotel and resort is such a spectacular work of architecture with a panoramic view overlooking the Gulf of Oman and the rocky Al Hajar...
- Bab Al Yam, The Luxury Buffet | Dubai 2 months ago Burj Al Arab means Tower of the Arabs in English. It is a luxury hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This building stands on an artificial island and it is connected to Jumeirah beach. Every people I think have their own comfort zone. For me, my comfort place was Bab Al Yam of Burj […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!