Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets...
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Secret Sauce Restaurant | Abu Dhabi 1 month ago When hubby and I was walking down the road and searching for a restaurant that will sustain our hungry stomach this restaurant caught my attention. It was just small my first thought when we are searching for a nice place to eat. who would have imagined that we ended up eating inside? Secret Sauce...
- Yellow Cab | Al Satwa, Dubai 2 months ago The style of this restaurant is that they will give you the menu but you need to go to the cashier area to order your food. No one will take your order from your table itself. Plus points for them because they hired a person who is not talking so you need to use a […]
- Never too Old for Disneyland | Hongkong 2 months ago Disneyland, one of the best theme parks in the universe is really never too old for everybody. It was only a dream for me to step my very feet on the entrance (yes, this is true). I can imagine myself saying just only the entrance and I’m all good. Being one of the top tourist […]
- Signature Hotel, Al Barsha | Dubai 3 months ago Hubby and I don’t know what we love about staying in hotels. Yes, we do love staycation. Staying in a hotel for a night! Talk about splurging but it is not (thanks to Groupon for the very good discounts). Every hotel got its own unique attributes and qualities just like a person. Signature Hotel...
- Aspen by Kempinski | Dubai 4 months ago It is 8 PM already and I almost forgot that we have a dinner reserved for tonight. It is set to be at 8:30 but here I am still at my workplace waiting for the taxi because unfortunately, it is traffic. Yes, we do have traffic here in Middle of East as well. So this […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!