Latest Blog Posts »
- And then the photos disappeared. 3 years ago If anyone is still out there you may have noticed that this blog has been pretty stagnant for quite some time. I've been busy, although I have the best of intentions. A reader pointed out recently that the photos on this blog had disappeared. All I can say, is that they are gone forever. The...
- City of Light, My Ass! - latest column in Jylkkäri 3 years ago Click here to read my latest column in the University of Jyväskyä newspaper. City of Light, My Ass!
- A recent column published in Jylkkäri - Learn Finnish! (just in case.) 3 years ago A column recently published in Jylkkäri: Learn Finnish! (just in case.)
- A useful new blog for those learning Finnish 3 years ago Here is a useful new blog for those of you out there who are in the process of learning Finnish:Random Finnish Lesson promises to be quite helpful in explaining the sometimes challenging Finnish grammar as well as providing sentences and phrases that could prove to be handy for everyday life in...
- "Marinated" Meat - latest column in Jylkkäri 4 years ago My most recent column to be published in Jylkkäri entitled "Marinated Meat"Summer is here and so is the grilling season. There is nothing I enjoy more that meat grilled over flame, and it isn’t some romanticism for the primeval that appeals to me when grilling – it’s the flavor....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Finland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Finland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Willie Lahti has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!