Tea Bee's Trips
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Travel Blog 5 months ago Hi All, It is the end of this blog. I have created a new one which regroups my french and english blogs all in one. I hope you will enjoy this new blog and invit you to follow me at this address. https://teabeestrips.wordpress.com See you soon, Mélodie
- Hike around Malham village - Yorkshire Dales, England 6 months ago [En Français] Circular walk of 9 km Level: Easy Car Parking: Malham National Park Center (4.5 £ per day) This circular hike passes through the Yorkshire Dale National Park and offers a magnificent view on the English countryside. This walk is very easy and accessible for people not used to walk...
- Useful information for traveling in Tenerife 6 months ago [En Français] General information: Tenerife is part of the archipelago of the Canary Islands. It is also the largest of the 7 islands with 43% of the population of the islands that lives in Tenerife. The island is served by two airports: one in the north near the capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife and...
- Visit of the Blue John Cavern and hike around Mam Tor 6 months ago [en Français] The other weekend, at the end of March, we finally had good weather and took the opportunity to go to Peak District with some friends. For nearly three months we lived under a permanent mancunian greyness. I can tell you that when we saw this beautiful sun our friends didn’t have...
- Hike in Malpaís de Güímar National Park 6 months ago [En Français] For our last day in Tenerife we decided to go for a short hike in the Reserva Natural del Malpaís de Güímar. This park is part of the city of Güímar. Malpaís de Güímar is a volcanic area where it is possible to see dried lava extending into the sea. This hiking trail […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tea Bee's Trips has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!