Tea Bee's Trips
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hike around Malham village - Yorkshire Dales, England 3 hours ago [En Français] Circular walk of 9 km Level: Easy Car Parking: Malham National Park Center (4.5 £ per day) This circular hike passes through the Yorkshire Dale National Park and offers a magnificent view on the English countryside. This walk is very easy and accessible for people not used to walk...
- Useful information for traveling in Tenerife 2 weeks ago [En Français] General information: Tenerife is part of the archipelago of the Canary Islands. It is also the largest of the 7 islands with 43% of the population of the islands that lives in Tenerife. The island is served by two airports: one in the north near the capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife and...
- Visit of the Blue John Cavern and hike around Mam Tor 3 weeks ago [en Français] The other weekend, at the end of March, we finally had good weather and took the opportunity to go to Peak District with some friends. For nearly three months we lived under a permanent mancunian greyness. I can tell you that when we saw this beautiful sun our friends didn’t have...
- Hike in Malpaís de Güímar National Park 3 weeks ago [En Français] For our last day in Tenerife we decided to go for a short hike in the Reserva Natural del Malpaís de Güímar. This park is part of the city of Güímar. Malpaís de Güímar is a volcanic area where it is possible to see dried lava extending into the sea. This hiking trail […]
- Hike in Masca's gorge 4 weeks ago [En Français] Masca gorges are a “must to do” especially for hiking enthusiasts. The trail starts from the village of Masca in the mountains and goes down to the beach. You can do this tour with an organised group or by yourself. If you decide to do it yourself, you have to plan a minimum […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tea Bee's Trips has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!