Latest Blog Posts »
- Where to wine, dine and caffeinate in Wellington, New Zealand 13 hours ago Because it would be a real shame to eat a bad meal in New Zealand's capital The post Where to wine, dine and caffeinate in Wellington, New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Rarotonga - a perfect corner of the Pacific 4 days ago From sandy beaches to lush jungles, Rarotonga on the Cook Islands has it all! The post Rarotonga – a perfect corner of the Pacific appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Come explore New Zealand with me! 5 days ago Join me in exploring the best of New Zealand on my adventure tours in 2017 and 2018! The post Come explore New Zealand with me! appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Everything you need to know about visiting Canmore, Canada 3 weeks ago From wild hikes to yummy meals and the best views, Alberta has it all The post Everything you need to know about visiting Canmore, Canada appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 36 hours in Hong Kong - how much can I eat? 2 months ago Exploring Hong Kong on a stopover with Cathay Pacific and eating all the dim sum The post 36 hours in Hong Kong – how much can I eat? appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.