Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 thoughts I've had as a traveling homebody 1 week ago Sometimes you just want to sit at home and not put on any pants The post 10 thoughts I’ve had as a traveling homebody appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 reasons not to miss Central Otago, New Zealand 2 weeks ago From perfectly placed vineyards to views that will knock your socks off, Central has it all The post 10 reasons not to miss Central Otago, New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Iceland is perfect for first time solo female travelers 2 weeks ago Nervous about traveling alone? Go to Iceland. The post Iceland is perfect for first time solo female travelers appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Falling in love with Northern Norway 1 month ago My favorite words, pictures and stories from a week exploring remote Northern Norway The post Falling in love with Northern Norway appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Jane Goodall Tickets Giveaway! 1 month ago I'm giving away the chance to listen to Jane Goodall speak in Australia and New Zealand. The post Jane Goodall Tickets Giveaway! appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.