Latest Blog Posts »
- Jane Goodall Tickets Giveaway! 2 weeks ago I'm giving away the chance to listen to Jane Goodall speak in Australia and New Zealand. The post Jane Goodall Tickets Giveaway! appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- A shortcut to the mushrooms and riesling: Autumn in the Waipara Valley 2 months ago A picture perfect weekend away in North Canterbury, New Zealand The post A shortcut to the mushrooms and riesling: Autumn in the Waipara Valley appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 things that surprised me in Dunedin 1 month ago New Zealand's coolest little city on the South Island The post 10 things that surprised me in Dunedin appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- How to win friends and influence people on Instagram 1 month ago Or how to cheat your way to success on Instagram The post How to win friends and influence people on Instagram appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 20 photos that'll make you want to go to Sri Lanka 1 month ago The pearl of the Indian Ocean, here are my favorite snaps to inspire your journey there The post 20 photos that’ll make you want to go to Sri Lanka appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.