Latest Blog Posts »
- Everything you need to know about road-tripping in the Lofoten Islands 1 day ago From iconic red cabins to jagged mountains soaring out of the sea, Norway has it all The post Everything you need to know about road-tripping in the Lofoten Islands appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 14 of the best short walks in New Zealand that will blow you away 5 days ago From epic glaciers to thundering waterfalls, New Zealand really does have it all The post 14 of the best short walks in New Zealand that will blow you away appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 spots you can't miss on Iceland's South Coast 1 week ago From thundering waterfalls to glacial lagoons, Iceland's South Coast has it all The post 10 spots you can’t miss on Iceland’s South Coast appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Looking back at 2017: my favorite moments, screw ups and adventures 2 weeks ago Can't wait to see what's in store next! The post Looking back at 2017: my favorite moments, screw ups and adventures appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 5 of the best day hikes in New Zealand you can't miss 3 weeks ago From mountains to forests to amazing coastlines, New Zealand has it all The post 5 of the best day hikes in New Zealand you can’t miss appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.