Latest Blog Posts »
- How to stop sucking at budgeting so you can travel more - part 1 1 week ago Your lack of budget is giving me anxiety. Help me help you. The post How to stop sucking at budgeting so you can travel more – part 1 appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Everything you need to know about surviving winter in New Zealand 2 weeks ago From how to build a good fire to possum hot water bottles, we got you covered The post Everything you need to know about surviving winter in New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Besides blogging, here are 5 ways to quit your job and travel 3 weeks ago There are endless possibilities for getting paid to travel the world The post Besides blogging, here are 5 ways to quit your job and travel appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Merinos, Mercedes and meatballs: A 30th birthday adventure 3 weeks ago Ticking off a milestone birthday at Lake Heron Station in New Zealand The post Merinos, Mercedes and meatballs: A 30th birthday adventure appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 things that surprised me in Antarctica 1 month ago Antarctica is nothing if not completely and wildly unpredictable The post 10 things that surprised me in Antarctica appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.