Latest Blog Posts »
- The faces of modern Kyrgyzstan - portraits from Central Asia 4 days ago The best part of Kyrgyzstan was meeting so many amazing people The post The faces of modern Kyrgyzstan – portraits from Central Asia appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 8 tips for becoming a professional travel blogger 6 days ago Because don't we all want to get paid to travel the world? The post 8 tips for becoming a professional travel blogger appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- This might be my funniest story of all time 1 week ago Accidentally stumbling upon something I wasn't supposed to in the Maldives The post This might be my funniest story of all time appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- My Spanish summer holiday in photos 2 weeks ago My favorite snaps and moments from a week in Asturias, Spain The post My Spanish summer holiday in photos appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 12 things you probably didn't know about Kyrgyzstan 2 weeks ago This mountainous nation in Central Asia is full of surprises The post 12 things you probably didn’t know about Kyrgyzstan appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.