Latest Blog Posts »
- VIDEO: Svalbard - when a book inspires a journey 3 days ago In the footsteps of Lyra and Pan around Svalbard, the kingdom of the ice bears The post VIDEO: Svalbard – when a book inspires a journey appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Kayaking Milford Sound in the pouring rain 1 week ago Some places are more beautiful on rainy days and wet bottoms are only temporary The post Kayaking Milford Sound in the pouring rain appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- New year, new blog 2 weeks ago HELLO ALL! And welcome to my shiny new blog, Young Adventuress 2.0. Whatcha think? How’d I do? What do you like? What do you not like? Spill. I’ve been meaning to do a redesign on here for years, guys. Literally years. God, what took me so long!? Well, actually the answer is pretty easy....
- 5 times Trover helped me out on my travels 1 month ago I often like to think of myself as some sort of travel goddess, omniscient and full of sage wisdom and advice. Yes, yes I know everything; don’t argue. Sigh, if only that were true. The reality is far different. Even though I’ve been traveling for almost a decade and usually alone, I still...
- Just start, what are you waiting for? 2 months ago Now that it’s a new year, and if you’re like me, you’re thinking about fresh starts, right? Or if not, maybe you are now that I’ve put it in your head. You’re welcome. And if I’m being totally honest with myself, I don’t think I would have even considered the whole “new year new...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.