Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 reasons to love whio - the world's coolest duck 1 day ago Here's the story of the whio - New Zealand's whitewater rafting duck The post 10 reasons to love whio – the world’s coolest duck appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Looking for amethysts in Finnish Lapland 3 weeks ago A story of unusual activities amongst snow-covered trees in a winter wonderland The post Looking for amethysts in Finnish Lapland appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Fast cars aren't just for boys 3 weeks ago The story of a girls road trip to Milford Sound in an Aston Martin The post Fast cars aren’t just for boys appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- VIDEO: Svalbard - when a book inspires a journey 1 month ago In the footsteps of Lyra and Pan around Svalbard, the kingdom of the ice bears The post VIDEO: Svalbard – when a book inspires a journey appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Kayaking Milford Sound in the pouring rain 1 month ago Some places are more beautiful on rainy days and wet bottoms are only temporary The post Kayaking Milford Sound in the pouring rain appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.