Latest Blog Posts »
- Nothing beats Central Otago in autumn 6 days ago The fall colors in New Zealand are just spectacular The post Nothing beats Central Otago in autumn appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Memories from Kuala Lumpur - an introduction to Malaysia 1 week ago Wander, explore, indulge, smell, eat, repeat The post Memories from Kuala Lumpur – an introduction to Malaysia appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 8 reasons to love Christchurch, New Zealand 2 weeks ago Quirky and vibrant, the gateway to the South Island has it all The post 8 reasons to love Christchurch, New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- An autumn escape to Lombardy Cottage 2 weeks ago Fall has always been my most favorite time of year The post An autumn escape to Lombardy Cottage appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- The best natural wonders of the Whitsunday Islands 3 weeks ago The gateway to the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia doesn't disappoint! The post The best natural wonders of the Whitsunday Islands appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.