Wandering Expat Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday views 6 hours ago When the ocean is at your door step, Belle Mare, Mauritius, March 2017
- This week in the Mauritian News, my pick 2 22 hours ago Monday There is a good, but little, tiny, section in the daily newspaper l'Express, called Who Cares? It is usually just one picture and a few lines about mostly environmental problems on the island.
- Yay! it's Saturday morning 1 day ago A Saturday morning in our house... and Danish design
- Healthy eating: Roast pumpkin and quinoa salad 1 day ago I already confessed to my desert addiction, in one of my posts about Cape Town. So I am always trying to put some balance and usually try to eat healthy, you know, so I can indulge in the sweet pleasures. The other night we had a high protein and super food salad: Roast pumpkin and… Continue...
- Wonderful lady! 3 days ago With my husband’s job, we get to live in a very nice house on the east coast. I don’t have direct sunrise, but my views are stunning, the house is awesome. With the very nice house, I am fortunate enough to also have a very nice lady looking after it. My housekeeper is called Vedah.… Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wandering Expat Family has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!