Wandering Expat Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- What to do in 3 days in Cape Town 1 day ago Last February I was lucky enough to spend 3 days in Cape Town! It was my first time ever to South Africa and first time on mainland Africa since I was 9 and visited the Ivory Coast with my parents. Well this might not come to surprise to many, but it did to me: even … Continue reading What to do...
- The Chapel with the red roof 3 days ago Probably one of the most well known photography spots in Mauritius: the little church with the red roof located in Cap Malheureux, in the North on the island, a 10 minutes drive from Grand Bay. It is said that the name of the village Cap Malheureux (the Cape of Bad Luck) was given because many …...
- Gunners Quoin 4 days ago June 2016, Cap Malheureux, MauritiusFiled under: Photography
- The Slave Door 6 days ago La Cure, is the place where the priests and other helpers of the church have their offices. In Port Louis, La Cure, is located right opposite the St Louis Cathedral. The building is colonial style and has been there for more or less 200 years, I don’t have the exact dates and I don’t think …...
- After sunset 1 week ago June 2017, Pointe aux Cannoniers, Mauritius f5.6, 1/30 sec, ISO 200 Filed under: Photography
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wandering Expat Family has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!