ME AND FIJI
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where Oh Where have you been? 2 weeks ago Well Hello! or Bula Bula my Friends...Long time, no blog post!! I'm sorry Friends.This won't be a long post. I just want to quickly update you without getting all soppy and detailed. I've been missing in action since June due to being really unwell. And I'm only finally starting to get...
- Driving in Fiji - What to Expect! 6 months ago School drop off and pick up, grocery runs, weekend sport, to and from work, off to the gym - we all jump in our car numerous times a day. Driving is second nature to most adults and given we spend so much time in our cars, when we do move to a foreign country, it is reasonable to wonder about...
- Reader Question: Is it easy to start a business in Fiji? 7 months ago I get many emails each week from readers of Me and Fiji asking questions about life in Fiji and holidaying in Fiji. I am more than happy to answer them as they come in because when I wanted to move to Fiji, I couldn't find much helpful information out in the world wide web about it.One popular...
- Will my kids be safe with a Fijian Nanny or Babysitter? 7 months ago I know how hard it is to trust people with your children. I have two of my own and the first time we travelled to Fiji on holidays we were a little nervous of hiring a stranger. But, in complete honesty, we wanted some timeout of our own... and we'd had friends who had been to the same resort...
- The good, the scary and the funny of our garage sale in Fiji 7 months ago Holding a garage sale in Fiji is not only a good pocket-money spinner for the kids, but it is also heaps of fun. Most expats in Fiji don't normally hold a garage/yard sale until it's time for departure from the country. It's an easy and fun way to avoid excess baggage on the trip home.Shopping...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on ME AND FIJI
07:27 AM April 03, 2017
I love reading your blogs, so full of great information, I can't wait to go back to Fiji for another holiday, as I read I feel like I am there. Keep up the wonderful blogs I enjoy reading them so much. XX
06:35 AM April 17, 2017
Thanks for sharing all the information that you have, I have found it very helpful for our upcoming relocation to Suva. I particularly enjoyed reading your budget information. I look forward to reading more as you publish.
07:45 AM April 26, 2017
Excellent blog. Full of information and so interesting to see how living in Suva really is. Thank you
06:02 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading your blogs, informative and I can't wait until we go to Fiji.
06:05 AM April 30, 2017
Great content! Gives me a real picture of what Fiji will be like, this blog has been a great help as I am thinking of moving over there. The best blog of Fiji I have seen so far! Great job, keep up the great work!
06:28 AM April 30, 2017
Your Blogs are so informative - its been years since I last visit Fiji this so makes me want to go again real soon
06:51 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading about your Fiji time
08:56 AM April 30, 2017
Somet, top score for your family's efforts and baring your soul to encourage others to rake the plunge. It is admirable.
10:15 AM April 30, 2017
12:36 PM April 30, 2017
Honest opinions and reviews. Love it.
17:07 PM April 30, 2017
You've done a great job compiling information that has answered many a question any expat coming to Suva would have with both wit & humor! Keep up the great job and I'm looking forward to the next write up!
20:08 PM April 30, 2017
Wow! Great information here and superbly written blogs!! This really gives a great insight into living in Fiji, especially the family budget blog....did I read it right that you didn't have hot water??? Love it and thanks for the info!
04:41 AM May 01, 2017