ME AND FIJI
Latest Blog Posts »
- Day Five (of 21) .. and we are reminiscing big time! 1 week ago Woke up today to a dreary Suva. We decided to spend the morning retracing steps of days gone by.House (2014). Fully furnished, 2 bedrooms, big yard. $1,800fjd per month. Our apartment (2012). FYI, 2 bedroom, fully furnished, pool. $2000fjd. Loved this place.Apartment (2015). 3 bedroom, unfurnished,...
- Day Four (of 21)... Highway To Suva 2 months ago Nadi To Suva today with some stops along the way to see long-lost friends. We don’t pack light. I seriously need to learn how to. To be fair, three of those big black bags are filled with clothes/prezzies/chocolates etc for our friends. So we will be three bags less after our Suva trip. (And that...
- Day Three (of 21)... 1 month ago It ended with a few games of Monopoly Deal. I won the first round, and was crowned with the Burger King crown. I had to hand it over when I lost the next game. Don’t even ask.It started off the same as the past couple days. Brekky, coffee, supermarket for water, and pool. And that was it today....
- Day Two (of 21) - The return of the Bula Shirt 1 month ago This morning saw the return of the Bula Shirt.Along with the return of the mobile phone, and the Serious Face. This can only mean one thing - Hubby is working. Boring for us. Although seeing the Bula Shirt again after so long was a good feeling that we are in the right place (at least for the next...
- Day One (of 21) and it's someone's birthday.. 2 months ago Went to bed last night in a grump. Not just me, but all of us. The 2am wake up call hit us by 4pm Nadi time, and by 7pm we were all so annoyed with each other that bed was the only option. The 3 gals decided it was best if we went home, like I mean literally home. To the Gold Coast. The little one...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on ME AND FIJI
07:27 AM April 03, 2017
I love reading your blogs, so full of great information, I can't wait to go back to Fiji for another holiday, as I read I feel like I am there. Keep up the wonderful blogs I enjoy reading them so much. XX
06:35 AM April 17, 2017
Thanks for sharing all the information that you have, I have found it very helpful for our upcoming relocation to Suva. I particularly enjoyed reading your budget information. I look forward to reading more as you publish.
07:45 AM April 26, 2017
Excellent blog. Full of information and so interesting to see how living in Suva really is. Thank you
06:02 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading your blogs, informative and I can't wait until we go to Fiji.
06:05 AM April 30, 2017
Great content! Gives me a real picture of what Fiji will be like, this blog has been a great help as I am thinking of moving over there. The best blog of Fiji I have seen so far! Great job, keep up the great work!
06:28 AM April 30, 2017
Your Blogs are so informative - its been years since I last visit Fiji this so makes me want to go again real soon
06:51 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading about your Fiji time
08:56 AM April 30, 2017
Somet, top score for your family's efforts and baring your soul to encourage others to rake the plunge. It is admirable.
10:15 AM April 30, 2017
12:36 PM April 30, 2017
Honest opinions and reviews. Love it.
17:07 PM April 30, 2017
You've done a great job compiling information that has answered many a question any expat coming to Suva would have with both wit & humor! Keep up the great job and I'm looking forward to the next write up!
20:08 PM April 30, 2017
Wow! Great information here and superbly written blogs!! This really gives a great insight into living in Fiji, especially the family budget blog....did I read it right that you didn't have hot water??? Love it and thanks for the info!
04:41 AM May 01, 2017