ME AND FIJI
Latest Blog Posts »
- What the HSBC Canada 7s taught me today... 1 week ago Today the Fiji Men's Rugby 7s team won the HSBC Canada 7s in Vancouver with a thrilling Cup Final against their Kenyan brothers. That in itself is exciting, but not really a surprise - Rugby 7s is Fiji's game. There were two remarkable things I noticed today watching the game. The first was Fiji 7s...
- Finding faith in Fiji 3 weeks ago Almost three years ago our family went through a pretty traumatic event whilst living in Sigatoka in Fiji's Coral Coast. At the time, it felt like the sky of our world had come crashing down upon us. It was a perfect storm of things going wrong. A perfect storm of which we did not (at the time)...
- Packing Guide for expats - Moving to Fiji 3 weeks ago If you've made the big decision to move to Fiji as an expat, you may be wondering what you should pack. Moving to a tropical island is not your average move, so this is not your average packing list.Packing is such a personal thing, and what one person may consider important, may not even appear on...
- That one time I met the Fiji Women's Rugby 7s team 3 weeks ago Most recently, in my real life, when I'm not enjoying life in Fiji and writing about it for this blog (which incidentally has become my favourite way to spend time!) I have been working as a freelance Content Creator, Social Media Manager and a Virtual Assistant. One of my recent jobs led me to the...
- Hotel Opinion: Tokatoka Resort Hotel (Nadi) 3 weeks ago Nights stayed: 4Time of year: Mid-December Guests: 2 Adults, 1 Teenager, 1 TweenRoom Type: Frangipani BureStay Type: FamilyTheme of this Review:"Bula Bula in the Burning West"We stayed at the Tokatoka Resort in Nadi in mid-December. It was our first stop in Fiji which we deliberately chose for it's...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on ME AND FIJI
07:27 AM April 03, 2017
I love reading your blogs, so full of great information, I can't wait to go back to Fiji for another holiday, as I read I feel like I am there. Keep up the wonderful blogs I enjoy reading them so much. XX
06:35 AM April 17, 2017
Thanks for sharing all the information that you have, I have found it very helpful for our upcoming relocation to Suva. I particularly enjoyed reading your budget information. I look forward to reading more as you publish.
07:45 AM April 26, 2017
Excellent blog. Full of information and so interesting to see how living in Suva really is. Thank you
06:02 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading your blogs, informative and I can't wait until we go to Fiji.
06:05 AM April 30, 2017
Great content! Gives me a real picture of what Fiji will be like, this blog has been a great help as I am thinking of moving over there. The best blog of Fiji I have seen so far! Great job, keep up the great work!
06:28 AM April 30, 2017
Your Blogs are so informative - its been years since I last visit Fiji this so makes me want to go again real soon
06:51 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading about your Fiji time
08:56 AM April 30, 2017
Somet, top score for your family's efforts and baring your soul to encourage others to rake the plunge. It is admirable.
10:15 AM April 30, 2017
12:36 PM April 30, 2017
Honest opinions and reviews. Love it.
17:07 PM April 30, 2017
You've done a great job compiling information that has answered many a question any expat coming to Suva would have with both wit & humor! Keep up the great job and I'm looking forward to the next write up!
20:08 PM April 30, 2017
Wow! Great information here and superbly written blogs!! This really gives a great insight into living in Fiji, especially the family budget blog....did I read it right that you didn't have hot water??? Love it and thanks for the info!
04:41 AM May 01, 2017