Latest Blog Posts »
- My last 2 days at Armenia 1 week ago Continuation of; Our Armenia vacation is about to end we have to maximize our last two days! Day 05: As I mentioned we missed reaching the Wings of Tatev on time yesterday due to... The post My last 2 days at Armenia appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- My Memorable Armenia Vacation Day03&04 2 weeks ago Continuation Day 03: All of us planned to make our third day in Armenia to be more relax and chill. We decided to have only two major activities that day as we all want to rest... The post My Memorable Armenia Vacation Day03&04 appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- My memorable Armenia vacation Day 01&02 2 weeks ago Despite it is more than a year but seems it only happened yesterday. All the memories we had are still fresh in my mind. Indeed that moment is a truly memorable vacation for all... The post My memorable Armenia vacation Day 01&02 appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Easy menu for busy working but sometimes lazy lady like me (Menu 04:Ginataang Century Tuna) 1 month ago A lazy Friday weekend strike again with me yesterday. I was not really in the mood to think of what to cook or even what to do. But no matter what I had to fight... The post Easy menu for busy working but sometimes lazy lady like me (Menu 04:Ginataang Century Tuna) appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Family Getaway Resort Tagaytay feels like home while on vacation 1 month ago Definitely, everyone deserves a relaxing weekend after tiring days either at work, school or even from life. Despite this economic situation where all prices go up and seem that even a short vacation is not practical... The post Family Getaway Resort Tagaytay feels like home while on vacation...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung