Latest Blog Posts »
- My Bicol vacation answers my never-ending questions. 3 days ago Our much-awaited vacation in the Philippines finally here. It’s been a while the last time hubby and I went home together. We are excited to enjoy our first ever domestic flight to his province... The post My Bicol vacation answers my never-ending questions. appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- The Philippines battle of the Malls 1 week ago Like Dubai, the shopping mall in the Philippines is all over the metro. The concept of new malls are comparable and can compete with other countries modern buildings. During my December 2017 vacation, I couldn’t... The post The Philippines battle of the Malls appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Not so impressive Filipina in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago I really had fun during my five days vacation in Hong Kong. It is too many to mention so I narrowed the best enjoyable top ten that I remember and those follow: Food trip... The post Not so impressive Filipina in Hong Kong appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Hong Kong last days mixed emotions 3 weeks ago My vacation’s last days in Hong Kong is a mixed emotion of joy and sadness. I am a bit sad as I will be missing the bonding I had with my brother working there.... The post Hong Kong last days mixed emotions appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Cheapest Hong Kong cruise less than $1.00 3 weeks ago December 04, 2017-Day 03 SImilar to Dubai Hong Kong offers as well a cheapest cruise less than $1.00, wow is it possible! yes, it is. With that minimal cost, you can enjoy cruising from... The post Cheapest Hong Kong cruise less than $1.00 appeared first on Pinay Expat.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung